Ch.3

~~~

9 years ago from present day:

A small 11 year old boy running through the depths of the Gotjawal Forest, running while his life depended on it.

He was beaten and worn many scratches from the the branches slicing through his skin enough to draw blood. But he didn't care, all he could do was try to run.

He looked behind once to see if he was still being chased, he could make out at least four figures far behind him.

Tears of fear running down out of his eyes, all he wanted was to find his way back to the campsite his parents were at.

He then turned his focus forward, tripping over a tress's root sticking out of the ground. Blood oozing out of his knee.

"No, no, no." His little voice was shaky, terrified to look behind him.

He's been running for quite a while, longer then he should've with a weak heart like his. He struggled to reach for his medication he dropped from tripping.

Once he was about to reach for it, desperately needing it, a foot in front of him steps on it. Breaking it into a crumble.

He looked up with fear seeing the man who was chasing him, fresh blood dripping from his mouth while his big devilish grin displayed his fangs.

"Playing with our food is way more fun." A woman walks up to the so called food.

"Well most of us just want to sink our teeths and get it over with." Another man lowly growls.

"Such a grump. Why don't we play with it more?!" Another man joins in with psychotic eyes and a devilish smile.

"All this blood on the boy's body is making me even more hungry. The man stepped closer to the boy.

The small boy scrambled to crawl away but the four who were vampires were to quick and one of them picked up the boy.

The four noticed the pained look on the boy's face from the sharp excruciating pain in his heart, watching the boy pass out in front of them.

"That's a shame." The woman pouts.

"Four fucking grown ass idiots are harassing a poor human child. Don't you guys have any pride in yourselfs?" An unfamiliar voice came from behind them, causing all to look.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the men spoke up.

"No one. Now would you kindly let the boy go?" He crossed his arms.

"The hell? No! This is our food." The man shouts.

He heavily sighs then doesn't say another word after that. He quickly catches them unexpectedly and takes them out one by one.

The small boy was dropped to the ground, his eyes opening up a little but just enough to see another stranger fighting off the four vampires.

Once the four were beaten to death by the stranger, he walks over to the boy. Kneeling down to his level, noticing he was still conscious.