Ch.15

Heeseung was on his hands and knees begging for them to cooperate.

"Why does the council want to see them? They never want to see any human, and when they do, the human doesn't make out alive." Minho kept his stance in front of Jisung.

"I don't know, something about the party. They aren't happy that he escaped, now they know you helped that one because of me. Im sorry. I think their intentions changed once I said you were involved, I really am sorry." He continued to shed tears as we wanted no involvement.

"Get up. I understand the council is fucked up." Minho calmed down, noticing the boy's pain.

Felix went to help the taller up.

"Please come with me, they'll hurt Jungwon." Felix soothingly rubbed the back of Heeseung's back.

"Maybe we should. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Jisung spoke up from behind.

Minho eased his gaze when he faced the younger human.

"Fine but he isn't leaving my sight." Minho grabbed Jisung by the wrist.

"Does the council want to see Changbin as well?" Felix nervously asked.

"Well the council just told me to gather any human who came out of the party. Mr. Lee is only aware about Jisung." Heeseung explained.

"Don't say anything about Changbin. He should go home." Minho commanded, not wanting anyone else to involved.

"You guys be safe then. Are you going to Felix?" Changbin turned towards his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'll come visit after." Felix gave the older human a kiss on the cheek before he joined the rest.

Everyone but Changbin got into Minho's car, heading straight to the council.

Took them quite a bit as where the council was just outside of the city of Seoul. While on their drive Jisung sat in the passengers seat, his eyes fixated on Minho driving. He noticed how distressed the older looked.

Finally arriving in the deep forest, there laid a small town where most vampires lived away from human society.

Stopping just outside of a small church but by its exterior was quite deceiving.

Minho made sure to stay close to the human, taking note of what he thought of only monsters eyeing the human down like hungry animals.

Heeseung led, opening the doors to the church.

Walking in what appeared to be a normal church till they reached the stairs to a basement. In the basement was extremely huge, where the council members gathered.

Down through the dark halls with only a little light, passing vampires eyed the four down especially Jisung.

One vampire that passed caught Jisung's attention. The vampire gave a devilish smile, displaying his fangs but only one.

"Minho!" Jisung whispered to grab his attention. "Thats him!" He tugged on Minho's sleeve.

Minho looked where Jisung was gesturing, seeing it was Juyeon.

"Now isn't the time." Minho knew if they approached him now it would be a bad idea.

Jisung kept his stare on that vampire before they turned the corner.

Heeseung opened the door to the council room. All nine council members sitting in their chairs.

"I brought the human sir." Heeseung spoke first.

"Good," The leader grew a devilish smirk once he noticed Minho. "I see your protecting another human, a doppelgänger perhaps?" Taeyong raised an eyebrow