Ch.35 Final

"Minho, I don't think it's a good idea. I can't tell them I'm a vampire. Actually they'll probably disown me just for being gay and having a boyfriend." Jisung was pacing back and forth while fidgeting with his quokka keychain, his mind racing to every possible situation that could go wrong.

Two weeks have gone by since their massive accomplishment and the couple was going to pack for their planned visit to Jisung's old hometown, his parents begging for him to visit.

"Hey Sungs, it's okay. We don't have to go if you don't want to, we can just stay here and watch your favorite movies." Minho tried calming down his anxious boyfriend.

Taking away his quokka keychain from him, placing it next to his rabbit keychain. He intertwines their hands together to put Jisung more at ease.

"I have to face them one day, but I already know what they'll say and I don't want to hear it." Jisung was absolutely conflicted on what to do, plopping himself down on their now shared bed.

Minho joined him on the bed, pulling him by his waist and in a sign of comfort caressing his side.

"Maybe I should tell them I'll stop by another time, I can't right now." Jisung then made up his mind and texted his parents he couldn't go with an excuse something came up.

"You sure about this?" Minho checking for reassurance.

"Yeah, it can wait. I wanna take up that offer, let's have a movie night." The younger grabbed both of the older's hand in his with a bright smile.

"Anything you want Sungs." Minho pecked The younger's perfect lips before kissing him all over causing his giggles bouncing off the walls.

Later on in the day with the sun slowly setting on the golden horizon, the couple was getting ready for their movie night they promised.

"How's horror sound?" Minho was flipping through the streaming services as he was cozy up to next to his boyfriend who was downing his daily bag of blood.

Before the younger could answer Chan had knocked on the door before making his way into the couple's bedroom.

"Chan, do you mind?" Minho with an agitated tone coldly glared at the older.

"Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt but Jisung you have visitors. They claim to be his parents." Chan watched Jisung's eyes widen and jumping out of the bed.

"No, no, no. Why are they here?! Tell them I'll be down in a minute! Ah!" Jisung rushed to the restroom to quickly brush his teeth after drinking some blood.

"How do they know where to go?" Minho curiously asked, standing in the doorway while watching his boyfriend rush in a panic.

"Since my parents were paying for my apartment rent I had to tell them I moved out and they were persistent on sending the address. This is not going to end well." Despite everything Jisung had been through the past year this was the most scariest thing he had to face, his parents acceptance.

"Sungs, take a deep breath. If you parents don't accept you for who you then it's their loss for losing an amazing person you are. Besides your getting me nervous to meet your parents." Minho wasn't going to lie, he was pretty nervous to meet his boyfriend's parents.

"Just they are very closed minded and they made sure I would have the best life I could, they sacrificed a lot for me." Jisung felt like horrible son for not having his parents's dream son.

"If they truly love and care for you they'll try to understand." Minho continued to calm the younger down, pecking his lips breaking it with a smile.

"Don't leave my side please." Jisung looked up at the older.

Gone Away || MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara