Ch.21

"You look absolutely beautiful Jisung." Minho softly said while their faces were still centimeters apart.

Jisung couldn't believe what just happened with his eyes gazing in awe from their shared kiss and blushing ear to ear.

"I—I do?" Jisung mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"Yeah. What made you want to change into this?" Minho chuckled as he gazed upon what Jisung was wearing.

"Some vender had it on display and reminded me of my past life. They insisted I buy it so I did." Jisung gave a little twirl.

"I love it but, I think today's close suit you more. I think I'm falling for who you are in the present." Minho quietly spoke but was still loud enough for Jisung to hear.

Jisung's entire face was glowing absolutely red. He was to nervous to say how he was feeling so he kept quiet with a shy smile and his gaze towards the floor.

Minho gently plants his finger under the human's chin, making him lift his head and gazes his big round eyes.

"Let's head to our dinner reservation now." Minho then holds out his hand, initiating to hold his hand.

Jisung shyly nods his head, taking him by the hand. Their two hands intertwined together made Jisung's heart flutter.

After Jisung had changed back into his night out clothes they headed to the five star restaurant.

It was at the top of a hill with fine indoor and outdoor seating, and a beautiful balcony to look off into the ocean blue with the moon and the stars lighting up the night sky perfectly.

Jisung was in awe of how fancy and pleasing to the eye everything was.

The two sat outside on the balcony, taking in the beautiful view.

"The view of the ocean from here is absolutely stunning." Jisung couldn't take his eyes off of the scenery.

As for Minho, yes he did find the view of the ocean beautiful but someone else sitting in front of him had stolen his gaze.

"Your eyes . . ." Minho not having a thought before speaking.

"What about my eyes?" Jisung turned his attention back to the vampire confused.

"They're beautiful, just like the rest of you. You're eyes grow and glisten when something surprises you." Minho always payed attention to every detail about the younger.

". . . Hyung~. You've been so blunt lately." Jisung covered his blushing cheeks, couldn't believe what he was hearing that made his heart flutter even more.

This scene particular instantly triggered a flashback from when he first was falling for Jisung's past life self.

His fond smile fell for a moment of being reminded of the past.

But he had to keep telling himself to focus on the present. Focus on who was in front of him that very moment. His smile formed again, just watching Jisung be himself.

He chuckled when Jisung accidentally dropped his silverware to the floor and almost fell out of his chair.

After a bit of time goes by, they finished their delicious food, well delicious to Jisung. While Minho had to order a rare steak.

He was just glad Jisung had enjoyed the food and filled him up well.

They had light comfortable conversations with each other throughout the rest of their time there before heading back to the car.

"So you aren't close with your parents at all?" Minho asked after their recent conversation about Jisung ranting.

"No, I try to avoid them now. I'm scared to let them find out I like men. They talk so much crap about same sex couples they won't accept me and disown me." Jisung was sadden at the fact he had to hide apart of him from his parents, the most important people in someone's life who should be the most accepting.