Ch.12

The next day Jisung was heading towards doctor Choi's office with Changbin attending by his side.

In the early morning Doctor Choi had contacted them about the results of the DNA.

"So who's the guy we gotta lock up?!" Changbin was itching to arrest the criminal.

"I'm sorry but there are no medical records to whoever's tooth this is. I tried everything I could." He shamelessly spoke as he couldn't understand why there was no sign of recognition.

"What? Is it some animal?" Changbin was surprised by the news since their technology was pretty advanced.

"No, Ive had many animal attacking cases and this is definitely not a fang from an animal. I don't understand why nothing shows up but we do know this is the murder's tooth since it was contaminated with the victims blood." The doctor kept his gaze on his computer hoping he missed something.

"Sorry guys . . ."

"It's okay, you did everything you could." Jisung didn't want the helpful doctor to be hard on himself.

"Yeah, not your fault this bozo never went to the dentist." Changbin tried lighting up the mood.

"I guess so." Doctor Choi grew a smile but then his phone rang.

"Is that Wooyoung?" Changbin asked as he noticed the doctor blushing.

"Y—Yeah, I need to take this. Good luck on the case." He wished the two boys luck before leaving the room quickly.

Changbin chuckled before he turns towards Jisung.

"What should we do next Jisung?" Changbin asked the younger, wanting him to take the lead.

"I guess we can check the security footage from the bar, to see any leads. I don't want to give up on this case. Plus Officer Choi will definitely be very unhappy." Jisung didn't want to have a risk of losing his job.

"Alright, your call Jisung. And don't worry to much about the boss. I'm good friends with him and make sure he goes easy on you." Changbin threw his arm around the younger, beaming a smile.

"Thanks hyung." Jisung felt relieved.

Not soon later they were given permission to look through the security footage from the bar where the victim was last seen at.

They had a folder of pictures of the victim with them.

"I hope this gives us a possible lead." Changbin sat at the desk, rewinding the footage to the date of the murder.

They finally had a stopping point of where the victim was in clear view. He was sitting at the bar, downing a few drinks before he got up and left out the door.

Right after he left another figure that was unclear to be seen by the camera followed the man out.

They switched to the outside camera and it was clear the anonymous figure was following the victim.

"Are you kidding me?! Even in footage we can't see who this guy is." Changbin rewinded the clips and tried zooming in but the unknown man must've known to hide his face from any security cameras by wearing a hood and a mask.

While Changbin kept rewinding the footage from the inside the bar something caught Jisung's eye.

"Wait! Zoom in on this guy!" Jisung thought he was seeing things but once Changbin zoomed in on a bystander, he knew it wasn't his imagination.

"Isn't that Felix's brother?" Changbin squinted his eyes, clearing the pixelated picture.

"Yeah, Minho. Play the clip." Jisung kept his eyes only on the said older as Changbin played the footage.