Ch.27

"Sir, Soyeon and Juyeon were killed. They failed." A vampire who is nothing more than a puppet to the scientist behind it all, came and informed his boss.

"Of course they did." The scientist heavily sighs in disappointment. "Send the kid in here, he'll get the job done." He commanded.

"Sir, I'm not sure if this is a good idea, he's close with the council. Their favorite in fact." Warning the scientist.

"Oh I already have everything controlled, including him. He'll do whatever I say as long as I have his boyfriend in my care. Now bring him in." His tone more cold as he sat back in his chair.

Nothing but revenge this vampire craved, revenge between the council and Minho. In this vampire's past life he was brutally murdered by Minho. He learned his past self was emperor of the land he stood today. Despite him now a vampire, he will grant his past self's dying wish, get his brutal revenge.

The other man bowed before getting the vampire who was requested.

"Niki! My favorite vampire!" A devilish smirk pulled at his lips while the younger kept a calm cold composer.

"What do you want this time?" The young vampire despising the devil in front of him.

"Careful with that tone, I need you to bring this human to me alive." Sliding a photo of Jisung across the desk. "The previous help I got failed me and lost their precious lives. I know you won't disappoint me boy, but if you do, he pays for your failed attempt." The scientist gestures to the glass room before them, a very pale vampire with mochi like cheeks was knocked out on a table, chained to it.

"I won't let you down." Niki kept his sorrowful mixed furious filled gaze on the boy he loved deeply, not going to let anyone in his way to get him back safely.

~~~

Back at the apartments where Jisung was in hiding for the time being, all his friends besides his boyfriend was there.

"Doesn't the scent of garlic bother you guys?" Changbin asked all the vampires in the room as him being a human could barely handle the strong scent that was covered on Jisung.

"Oh it's horrible but it's to cover up his scent, can't he leave anytime soon though? The scent is burning my nose at this point!" Hyunjin whined as he planted his forehead down at Chan's shoulder.

"The vampire behind all this definitely has more working for him so we have no clue how many are. I'm sorry but he has to be on lockdown as does Minho." Chan explained while petting his boyfriend's head of hair, hating separating the two as it is.

"Maybe Minho won't have to be locked away for much longer." Seungmin with his laptop came out to the living room with thrilling news.

"What did you find?!" Felix and Jisung both ran up to Seungmin who now wore a sour face from the reek of garlic.

"I'm not a hundred percent positive but it's worth a try. I found out everything the serum was made out of from the extras Soyeon had in her apartment, the antidote would be werewolf blood." Seungmin wishing he was a hundred percent positive about this.

"Wait werewolf's exist too?!?!" Changbin's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Not exactly, at least not how you humans make them out to be. They are just normal wolves who are more bigger, they're a rare breed to find bc you humans hunted them down many centuries ago because of the fictional tales. So it would be hard to find one these days." Seungmin was in absolute disgust by the human raise for harming them under a misunderstanding.

"I love how smart you are." Jeongin came from behind Seungmin, wrapping his arms around his waist and his chin propped on the older's shoulder, proud of his smart boyfriend.

"We'll do everything we can to find it even if we have to go outside of the country. Jeongin, Hyunjin, you two are coming with me to find this werewolf. The rest protect Jisung, we'll try to be as quick as possible." Chan sternly commanded with everyone on board.

"What if I get eaten? By a werewolf?!" Hyunjin was the only one not on board.

"You won't get eaten, I'll be with you to protect you love." Chan rolled his eyes with a smile before intertwining their hands.

The three vampires quickly sped their way out of the apartments and began their search.

"If Jeongin doesn't come back alive I'll murder him myself in hell." Seungmin deeply worried for his loving boyfriend.

"Don't worry, they'll come in one piece." Felix comforting the taller.

While the rest were reassuring one another Jisung was on the couch fiddling with his matching keychain he had with Minho, missing the older vampire deeply.

"You doing okay Jisung?" Changbin noticed, sitting next to him.

Jisung took a moment before speaking.

"What if I became a vampire?" Jisung had this thought for awhile now.

Catching everyone's attention.

"You want to be one?" Changbin curiously asked, wondering what was the sudden change about.

"Well, if I become a vampire no one will be after me, right? And I'll be able live as long as all of you do. And the council won't be a worry anymore." Jisung wanted everyone to be safe especially if he was wanted, thinking this was the only solution.

"None of you would have to protect me and everyone will be safe." He wouldn't know what to do with himself if one of them got seriously hurt or worse by trying to protect him.

"Don't worry about us, we all want to do this. Even if you did turn we still have to stop whoever we are up against. Do you really want to be a vampire though? It's a huge commitment." Felix sat next to the human, worried for his friend.

"I think I do. I could be help to take them down too." Jisung was now set on changing.

"Minho will definitely not like this but you have my full support if that's what you really want." Felix pulled him into a sweet warm hug. "Does Binnie want to be one too?" He pulls away from the hug and looks his boyfriend's way.

"I'll get back to you on that." Changbin nervously smiles, not ready for such a big commitment.

Felix only giggled then leaning in for a sweet kiss on the lips. "You don't have to if you don't to."

Changbin shyly nodded, taking it into consideration.

"If you want to be a vampire there's only one person out all of who can turn you into one. Minho, not many of us who can turn humans into vampires." Seungmin explained as he didn't want to bring Jisung to the council and be turned by one of them.

"Oh he definitely won't do it." Changbin scoffs.

"I need him too." Jisung looked down at Minho's contact, nervous to ask.

~~~

A/n: ayeee update!!! Sorry for the long delay on an update been really busy but I'm trying lol.

STREAM STRAYKIDS NEW ALBUM!!! I'm so proud of their preorder numbers😭😭.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜