Epilogue

• Dedicated to All those who have read, voted and commented

"Now she realized that the people she loved were what gave her life shape, and comfort, and meaning"

~Veronica Rossi

6 years later

The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where they live or a few feet away. It is always on their doorstep. My mother's words ring in my mind as I paint this beautiful place I live in-Still Blue.

I still remember the day I had stepped out of the helicopter with Tobias, Caleb, Christina, Cara and Will by my side in this beautiful place I had only ever imagined in my dreams, to find my mom and dad hugging each other just like a normal couple, just like an uncured couple. My parents were uncureds again, I still don't know how the scientists managed to turn them back into uncureds though.

When I had seen this wonderful scene before me, it had stirred some strange determination in me to be an artist, paint this beautiful place, and start afresh with Tobias, my parents, friends and brother by my side.

Today, I'm one of the famous artists and Tobias has become one of the famous writers. The author of the books that I love to read. Let me tell you I'm a major fangirl of his books. And he's a major fanboy of my paintings.

I'm snapped out of my Reverie by a hyena like laughter-Caleb's laughter.

"She sure has no idea what we are talking about, huh?" He says. Tobias laughs too. "Totally engrossed in her paintings."

"What are you talking about?" I ask hating to be left out.

"Nothing," Caleb says annoyingly.

"Hey, you can't do this to me! Tell me what is it that you were talking about!"

"No!" he snickers. I get up and run towards him to hit him. But before I can reach him, he lets out a girly screams and runs. That coward. Tobias holds my arm so I won't go after Caleb. He chuckles and turns me so that we are facing the mirror. "Look at yourself," he says.

And sure enough I'm looking like a five year old learning to paint. Bright blue paint is stained on my cheeks, eyebrows and noes. Colour rises to my cheeks as I look at myself.

Tobias turn me around to face him. "You were painting on the canvas or your face?" he jokes. I smack his head lightly, making him laugh. He wipes the paint off of my face with his hands, sending shivers down my spine. I'll never get used to his touch. It still sends tingling sensation through my whole body and my heart into an overdrive every time he touches me.

"We have a dinner to attend, remember?" He asks and I nod my head. Tobias, my friends, Caleb-we all have decided to meet at my parent's today for dinner. Tobias kisses my forehead and leaves the room for me to get ready.
__

"You stole my heart and broke it again!" Uriah's voice floods through the door as soon as we open the door.

"Don't be a baby," Will scolds as Uriah tries to bring some tears in his eyes. Zeke and Shauna are having a make out session on the sofa. I hastily avert my gaze from them.

"Hey guys!" I say interrupting them from their bickering.

"Tris! Tobias!" They all yell at the same time and rush towards us, pulling us into a tight embrace.

"You're here!" Christina says.

"Didn't we meet just a few hours back?" I ask her.

"Shut up!" she scolds.

"Dinner is ready, kiddos!" My dad hollers from the kitchen. Yeah right, 'kiddos'.

"Yay, Diner!" Zeke yells almost bursting my ear drums.

We sit on the dinning table, smiling and grinning like fools, just happy to be together. But Caleb and Cara aren't here yet.

"Shouldn't we wait for Caleb and Cara?" I ask. Before anyone can say anything I hear Cara's voice from behind, "We are here!"

Caleb looks a little happier than usual. "We have something to tell you all," he says.

"I'm pregnant!" Cara announces. Everyone cheers and congratulates the couple excitedly, especially my parents. Cara and Caleb had married a month ago. My parents seem to love Cara and Tobias too.

I still am not okay with the way they produce babies here though. God knows when I'll be okay with it. Caleb nudges Tobias sneakily and Tobias nods in return. I don't know what's up with them.

Tobias takes my hand and pulls me aside for a while. "What?" I ask him looking skeptically at him.

Before I can register what's happening, Tobias is on his knee. "Tris, I know that you know that I really love you. Will you marry me?" He asks boldly, confidently. He stares right at me, lovingly, as if I'm all that really matters to him. I hear everyone cheering. How can I ever say no to him when I've been waiting for this exact, perfect moment for a long time?

"Yes!" I say happily and he gets up and takes me into his arms, kissing me.

"We are at the dinning table, guys," Zeke complains. We pull back laughing and join all of them at the table.

One thing I've realized is, life is just like painting. Draw the lines with hope, erase the errors with tolerance, dip the brush with lots of patience, and colour it with love.

I can say it proudly that I am a happy victim of Deliria Amor Nervosa. I've fallen for an Invalid. I didn't fall for him like a waterfall or a torrent but like a cascade. Slowly but heavily.

I remember what my dad had told me once, one who leaps may fall but he may also fly.

* * *

Please vote and comment!! It would mean soooo much to me!! It would definitely bring a smile on my face:)

Have I told you how amazing you are??? I guess I haven't. So I'm telling you now ... YOU. ARE. AMAZING. This is a simple, stark, plain fact!

You got any questions? Ask me! What are your views/opinions on this book? Let me know.

This chapter is dedicated to each of you. In fact, this whole book is dedicated to you, without your encouragement, I wouldn't have ever been able to complete it.

So the "Cascade » fourtris" journey ends right here!

THE END!