Aish! Periods.

Y/N woke up, in the middle of the night when she felt something twisting inside her lower abdomen. She wriggled for a few minutes, before sitting up straight and holding her stomach tightly. She looked at the clock, 1 AM. Sighing, she looked at the peaceful figure of her bunny brother, deep in sleep. She shifted her bunny plushie towards him so that he can hug it, and she stood up going to the washroom. 

Checking herself, she groaned. 

Y/N-  Aish! These periods!

She opened up her cabinet and saw that she had just 2 sanitary napkins left. She thought of going to buy them in the morning, and so she just walked out after changing, and down the stairs, to get a heating pad and eat something, since she usually craved things during her periods. 

Reaching the kitchen, she saw a maid, drinking water. A few maids stayed in the mansion at night in the maid quarters. The maid smiled at Y/N and bowed, which Y/N returned, but halted as she felt the cramps hurting her. 

Y/N- Uh...miss can you please shut the door of the kitchen so that no sound goes out? 

The maid was confused but did as said. She then came to Y/N who was clutching her stomach. 

MAID- Miss Y/N, are you alright? 

Y/N- Uhh...do we have heating pads? 

MAID- Let me go and check, I'm sure we have some. By the way, in any case, are you on your periods? 

Y/N nodded, eyes closed as she could feel her cramps increase for a bit. The maid rushed out and came back a few minutes later, clutching two heating pads with her. She handed them to Y/N, who put them on her stomach and straightened up a bit. 

MAID- Do you want me to make anything for you? Or wake up masters?
Y/N- No! Uhh...aren't you going to sleep? 

MAID-  It's alright, I can sleep later, please let me know if you need anything...

Y/N- Can you please prepare hot chocolate for me, it would be enough. And please don't wake anyone up. 

The maid nodded and began making hot chocolate for Y/N, slowly, so as to make less noise. Y/N massaged her stomach with the heating pads till the time. She was so sure she won't be able to sleep, so she decided to do something, that she'd love really. Once the hot chocolate was done, the maid gave it to Y/N. 

Y/N- You can go and sleep now, Good night!

MAID- Good night, miss Y/N! And let me or any other maid know if you need anything. 

They smiled at each other, as Y/N stood up using the lift this time to reach the 2nd floor, and went to the library, to keep her mug of hot chocolate, and the heating pads. 

She then walked slowly to her room and grabbed a blanket, a book with her, and her earpods and phone

She then walked slowly to her room and grabbed a blanket, a book with her, and her earpods and phone. She closed the door behind and headed to the library. Sitting on the cozy armchair, near, the big window, she kept her feet on the chair in front, making a small comfy bed-like area for her. She covered herself with a blanket, and put her earpods on, playing soft music on her phone. She picked up her book and kept it in front of her, and then began to drink hot chocolate. She had already placed the heat packs on her lower stomach. That's it. She engrossed herself, in reading, enjoying the time, and without realizing she finished the hot chocolate, and fell asleep, with the book on her face, music on pause but earpods still in her ears and covered in a blanket. The moon shone on her figure, as she slept.