Requests

What the hell did I just got myself into-?

Ahem!

Hello to all of those flowers (readers) who are reading this part right now!!

As you all read the title, this is gonna be an one-shots book about lots of Socksfor1 and the other crew au's!

You all can request any au's but-!

1) I have decided to include ships in this book but I won't accept any toxic ships such as the two 15 year old kids.

2) Before you comment a ship au, I'm gonna say only one time but I won't be writing about the ships going on a date something- cause I'm not good at it. I will be only writing about how the ships fall in love with each other.

3) This is an one-shots au book. So, you can comment what's the au about, who's the main characters, ships or maybe can even comment a bit of the progress you want.

Example:
Main characters : Socks and Blaza
Au : XXX (It doesn't matter if you don't have a name for it, you can just explain the au)
Ships : Blazafor1
Scenes : XXX (For this part, you can said that what scene you really wanna see in the au that you comment) (If you don't have one, it's okay too)
Others : (If you have more information about the au, comment here)

4) No smuts! About those parties and get drunks stories I might able to accept but I won't be writing anything about smuts in this book.

5) First come, first serve!

6) If you have any other questions about this book, feel free to ask!

That's it all for now!

Well- I hope you all have great au ideas for me to write for you all cause I will be glad to write!

If you have read until here then congrats!
You have read all those rules I have put and respect it.

Hope you all enjoy this weird idea of mine-!

Words Count: 331