Final Words (Reader x Joocie)

Requested by: @Twillight_Scarlett
Main characters: Y/N and Joocie
Ships: Reader x Joocie
Au: Reader au/ Socksmp au/ Dead au
Warning ⚠️: Mention of tortures, blood

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"SOCKS!!" Blaza shouted with visible fear in his tone as you and your other friends watched Laff... no, not the British man they knew, L4FF took the spaceman with him using the gravity gun, disappearing from their sight. You watched Tbh and Nadwe running after them while Blaza and Meme prepared the helicopter that was called 'Banana Blade 2.0' to go chase after them in a more faster way.

While all your friends were busy chasing after Socks and L4FF, you ran the opposite direction from them as you bit his lips in fear. Your gaze kept scanning around your surroundings, searching for any types of rooms in the basement that you were in right now.

"The end is near, gentlemen! Juicy? Where do you think juicy was?" Laff questioned in his deep mic tone along with a smirk.

Hearing that sentence from your friend, you felt hope and rage inside of you. Hope, you finally have a clue on where your crush is currently at, after he disappeared without a trance for days. The others might have not noticed it but you did. Rage, you're mad about the fact that the gas man kidnapped your crush and was the one behind all of the chaos.

"WHERE IS HE?! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE IS HE OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF IT WAS THE LAST THING I DO!" You yelled aloud before your other friends could scream at Laff as you grabbed the collar of his shirt, staring into his eyes in rage.

"Come on, Joocie! Where are you...?" You mumbled in hopeless, seeing the same surroundings all over and over again. You stopped for a moment, catching your breath from all the running. You didn't really have to worry about L4FF finding you cause it seems that he was after Socks and possibly Meme too.

"Aww~ is (Y/N) worry about the poor juicy? Too bad I'm not gonna tell you anything and besides you can't kill me at all..." Laff taunted you in his deep mic tone again as you exploded in rage.

With no directions on where to find first, you sat down and leaned against the stone wall in defeat. You could faintly heard your friends's echo screams from a distance even though you don't know where are they now currently. In your heart, you really want to help them but now someone is more important to save right now for you.

You threw Laff into a wall with a long 'BANG' sound echoing through the basement. It didn't kill him but was enough to let you satisfied with it from all the anger inside of you. You clenched your fists in anger, glaring at the gas man as Socks finally broke the silent after a moment.

"Please be okay, Joocie... my only juicy..."

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

You hold back the sad tears from your eyes as you continued to search for your crush. It's had been hours or days, you didn't know how long you have been rumouring around the basement but you didn't give up on finding your crush.

"PLEASE, JOOCIE! WHERE ARE YOU!" You yelled aloud in fear and sadness, not caring anyone would heard it. Tears ran down your cheeks as you wiped them away, calming yourself down although you were having a heart attack deep down.

Suddenly, you heard a sound echoing through the basement. It's sound like someone was using a thing to hit on something that is metal. It was faint and echoed but you still managed to follow the source of the sound. Eventually, you were face to face with another stone wall but this time the sound was more clearer and it's like right in front of you.

Filled with curiosity, you touched the stone wall in front of you but soon found your hand had went through it. You yelped in surprise and shock as you backed away from the wall. After taking some deep breaths, you regained back your bravery as you went through the stone wall carefully.

You gasped in shock and surprise as you were face to face a room filled with papers that were all written about you and your other friends. But what shocked you the most was the cage in the corner of the room. In the cage was a yellow figure who leaned against the wall with bloody scars and bruises all over him.

It was your juicy...

"Joocie!" You exclaimed with happy tears as you ran towards the cage and managed to open it with the keys laying on the table. When you got into the cage, you got a more closer look at your crush. He looked like he was almost dead but you relaxed when you heard a weak pulse from the chest.

"H-Hey..(Y/N)..." Joocie said with tiredness but came out as a mumble to you. You smiled at him as you carefully sat him up with him groaning in pain.

"I'm here, juicy... Don't worry, you're safe right now" You tried to comfort him when you heard sniffing coming from your crush. You let your hand went through his soft yellow hair softly and slowly as you saw your crush relaxed a bit which you smiled at the sight of that but got worried on why he sniffed when you were closer to him.

There's a silence in the atmosphere between both of you until someone broke the silent. "(Y/N)... can you promise me something...?" Joocie suddenly asked as you nodded in response. Seeing your response, he continued his talk. "P-Promise me... to not forget about me when I'm gone... alright?" He finished.

Your eyes's widen at that as you stared at him. "W-What.. is that supposed to mean...?" You shuttered in response. "Answer it, (Y/N)" Joocie ignored your comment. You pulled him into a hug as you cried on his shoulder with no self control.

"No no no! I don't know what are you talking about! You're not gonna die, juicy! You can't! You promised me to be by my side forever!" You blurted out as you choked on your words. Joocie didn't answer you as he patted your back softly and touched your hair in a comforting way which it made you cried even more as you got the meaning from your crush.

"P-Please... y-you can't just g-go like this..." You pleaded him even though you knew nothing could fix the damage inside both of you.

"It's ok, (Y/N)... people's fate will always come into a ending. I have already find my princess/prince in this world and I wish that she/he will always stay the same way as she/he used to be even though her/his prince was gone from the world" Joocie stated as he touched your cheek softly when both of you pulled away from the hug.

You blushed at that comment but still let the tears ran down your cheeks even more. "Oh... (Y/N), I will always be by your side... no matter what happen to me or you... we will never leave each other sides" Joocie continued as his voice got more and more fader.

You didn't said anything as you nodded in response. Joocie smiled at your response and managed to give you a kiss on the lips. You were surprised at first but soon kissed back. As you and Joocie pulled away from the kiss, he stared at you with tired eyes.

"Mhm- love you, (Y/N). I'm tired so..." Joocie didn't finished as he went limp and you caught him with a hug as the tears came running out again from your eyes.

"Love you too, my juicy..."

Done !!!

While rewatching the last episode of the Socksmp, I noticed Socks, Laff and the others calling Joocie a nickname called 'juicy' and I thought it is a good nickname so I put it as Joocie's nickname that mostly the reader would call him.

Ah yes- I'm just too obsessed with sad endings, am I? Oh well- opps-

Anyways...

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Words Count: 1376