Bad Love (Reader x Blaza)

Requested by: @Moonlight-Vibo-Cat
Main characters: Y/N and Blaza
Ships: Reader x Blaza
Au: Reader au/ Gangster au
Warning ⚠️: Blood, Gore

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

OK-! You were walking back to school after buying some noodles cups as dinner for you and your dorm-mates. Half way walking through the silent and dark street makes you felt really unsafe as shivers went down your spine. "Next time it's (F/N) turn to do this..." You mumbled in annoyed.

(Me : (F/N) is your friend's name btw. I'm not familiar with these short form words yet so ya...)

All of sudden, you heard some voices near an alleyway as you looked to your left side. You decided to ignore it since you're just a high school student who didn't know any self defence and going to investigate it in the middle of the night is probably a bad idea...

But...

Out of curious, your legs started moving towards the direction of the voices as you slowly walked into the alleyway, ignoring how your heart was having some heart attacks in the moment.  When the voices were more clearer to be heard, you stopped beside a wall as you peeked on what's going on behind the wall.

The first sight you saw was two people who looks the same age as you, talking to another two people who looks much older and serious. You can't help but gulped in fear at the sight of four of them were all wearing black outfits and have masks over their heads which made you first thought of them as they weren't good people at all.

"We have what you asked for" One of them spoke, holding out his hand which had something on it but you can't figured it out due to the long distance between you and them. The other person was about to grab the thing before the first person quickly shook his hand away from him. That action made you think that those four people weren't together as a group but possibly enemies.

"We can give it to you but you have to make sure you did your part of the deal too" The first person stated in a serious tone. The second person chuckled softly as he looked at the two more younger people. "We did bring your friend here but..." He paused. "How can we make sure that yours isn't fake?" He stated, glaring at both of them.

At this point, you wanted to run back to your dorm to have your delicious noodles cups with your friends and watch your favourite anime, maybe even play some games.... but something was stopping you from doing that... probably your strong curiosity.

"YOU-" The first person yelled but was interrupted by his partner as he calmed down a bit. "We can prove you that it is real but you have to prove you and your partner did bring our friend here for the deal" The first person's partner explained in a calm tone, looking at the older ones.

The other two stayed silent for a moment before burst into laughter which you don't quiet understand at all, raising an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you both quite the smart ones here" One of them stated before looking at them. "You're right... we didn't bring your friend here at all..." He finished as tons of people suddenly appeared out of nowhere, surrounding the other two who didn't flinched at all.

"Ok... I'm starting to think this is some sort of movie act..." You mumbled in unexpected as the battle of thousands of people versus two began in front of you. In that moment, you finally decided to leave the scene in case things gets out of hands.