Family Bond

Requested by: @FunSunbyFire
Main characters: Nadwe and Meme
Ships: None
Au: Original au (it's just a family bond, not a family au)
Author note: Original au= the whole gang all live together in a house like how in real life but in their characters forms and they aren't YouTubers.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Nadwe glanced around the dark room, clutching his body pillow with his dear life with eyes widen in fear. He had no idea where was he nor how did he even got in this cold dark room in the first place. Ok... he just stayed up all night playing with his doki doki club game....he didn't done anything wrong to be in this weird room...right...?

"God damn it- I'm overthinking again-!" Nadwe thought as he shook his head violently. His gaze scanned around the dark room again. It was quiet... too quiet for him, the only thing he could heard in the room was his quick breathing.

"H-Hello...? Is a-anyone there..?" Nadwe spoke after a moment of silent. Though he didn't know why was he even stuttering with his own words, probably was because that he knew something terrible is gonna happen soon... Wait- why did he even have that thought in the first place!?

'Nadwe~'

The sudden mentioned of his name made him jumped as he looked around his surroundings, tried to find the direction or owner of the source of the voice. "W-Who's there!?" He managed to speak again but with shuttering again.

'Don't you recognise my voice, Nadwe?'

Nadwe gasped in shock and surprise as he finally recognised the owner of the voice. He turned around and found a anime girl with long coral brown hair is in a high ponytail tied back with a large white bow, curled slightly at the ends, green eyes and the familiar school uniform.

(Me: I searched google for the hair part cause I don't know the colour of her hair...)

Nadwe squeaked in excitement at the sight of the anime girl but it soon died down when the anime girl spoke.

'Look at you! You're so ugly and you expected me to fall in love with you?' Monika spoke up.

"W-What...?" That was the only words that Nadwe managed to say out after hearing that.

'You should have listen to your friend's advices' She said in a deep tone.

Nadwe didn't said anything as he was processing the words that his favourite anime girl saying to him....in person.

'Face the truth, Nadwe!' She shouted again.

'Face it...'

'It's the truth all along, young boy'

(Me: Before you all Nadwe's fan or doki doki club's fan started attacking me, I'm gonna clarified this once that I don't know anything about doki doki club things and never play it before, also that Nadwe isn't ugly, he's good 🙃)

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Nadwe woke up with a quiet shout as he took some shaky breaths over and over again. He glanced around and found out that he was in his bedroom and was sitting on a chair near his study table, a computer on it with the doki doki club on the screen.