Overcoming The Fear (Reader x Meme)

Requested by: @ShakersPop
Main characters: Y/N and Meme
Ships: Reader x Meme
Au: Reader au/ Fair-Day au

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"Alright! Now that I'm finally done with that. We can finally start our day." Laff stated, giving everyone their own amount of tickets for the fair. Since today was Saturday and surprisingly that all of them have their own work done, the gas man decided to take all of them to a fair as a relaxing from work... but the blazing sun was giving them a hard time.

"Finally!" Nadwe exclaimed aloud, putting his hands up in relief. The line for the tickets were really long and adding up the fact that it was afternoon, most of them were already like a melted ice cream. 

"Why did you choose a time like this to go to a place like this?" you questioned, holding a small fan near you and standing near Meme who was quite nervous about something that none of them knew.

"It's the best option for now. Some of us slept in in the morning and night time will have twice amount of the people here right now." Laff explained. "We can ignore all of these nonsense for now and have some fun in here. Pick a partner to go with you and meet up again here in about 7pm." He added.

"You're not my mum. Why should I listen to-"

He got cut off when Laff threw his phone at him.

"NO QUESTIONS-!"

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"You're really quiet with the others back there. Any reasons why, Memegod" you questioned him since you were partnered with the doctor.

"Is it a bad time to say that I'm a little scared of heights?" Meme stated nervously, lowering his head down in shame, rubbing the back of his head.

"A little-?" You remarked, raising an eyebrow at him. You stopped your tracks and turned to him as Meme followed your action and looked at you nervously. "Is this one of your stupid jokes again?" You added.

Meme shook his head in response. "I swear, (Y/N)! Why would I even lie to you?" He stated, clenched his fists tightly, looking at you.

You noticed the fear in his eyes and the tone of his voice didn't sound like the tone that was filled with lies. You sighed in defeat. "Ok then, Mr. Memegod." You believed him but now there was a problem.

The fair was full with rides that were all really high up in the blue sky. You glanced at Meme who sighed with sadness as he was now beside you. "I'm sorry that I ruined your day, (Y/N). Maybe you should go join the others while I-" He didn't finished when you placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked at you at the sudden action.

"Are you kidding me?! I can't just leave you all by yourself! Since I am now partnered with you, I'm gonna help you overcome your fear of heights!" You stated confidently as Meme's eyes widen in surprise.

"Uh- (Y/N)-! I appreciate your help but I don't think I could-" Meme was cut off again when your face was more closer to his as he blushed in response but go unnoticed by you.

"Please, Meme-! If you overcome your fear, you could play lots of rides in the future! Pretty please-! I'm doing this for you!" You pleaded him as you pretended to be offended in front of him.