Warm And Cold (Tbh x Meme)

Requested by: @MenLoverUwU
Main characters: Meme and Tbh
Ships: TBgod/Memehonest (Tbh x Meme)
Au: Young au/ Winter au

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Meme hates the cold since he was a child.

Every time he felt the coldness running through his vein, Meme just wants to turn back the way he went, back to the warmth area. The cold makes him can't speak properly, makes him really hard to walk. He sometimes even felt the urge to faint. 

The winter seasons are nightmares for him.

During the winter seasons, Meme would always stay inside of his house twenty four hours every day, not wanting to go outside at all. The fireplace was where he stay beside the most.

Meme sometimes would take a look outside from the window. Everything was white in his view. He saw lots of children, close to his age, playing in the white snow happily. Having snowball fights, building lots of weird snowman and much more activities.

Meme doesn't understand at all. Why could other children play in the snow perfectly fine while he couldn't even handle a single coldness properly?

Meme tried to join them before. He wore a few layers of winter clothing yet he could still the winter coldness which it was way worse.

The fear of cold will always be stuck in his memory.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Meme still hates the cold during his teenage age.

Thankfully, other than the winter seasons, the school was always hotter than the sun which lots of people complained about it. But Meme rather take the hot weather than the cold weather.

But for the winter seasons times...

Meme would still go to school but wore twice times the layers of clothes than other people. It's not like he could skip school for the whole season.

This goes on for years until Tbh came.

Tbh transferred to his school when he was 16 years old. He was only one year younger than him. The first time they met was when Meme bumped into him by accident during one of the winter seasons.

Meme wouldn't lie but the first impression that Tbh gave him was warm, like actual warm. The moment he accepted Tbh's hand from pulling him back up, he could felt the familiar warmth even with the tons of layers of clothes. He was like a walking furnace.

"You're warm..." Meme remembered he accidentally said aloud instead of thinking it.

Tbh gave him a chuckle in response.

Meme could felt his face heating up even though it's during the winter seasons.

Maybe the cold wasn't so bad after all...

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Meme hated and loved the cold at the same time.

He and Tbh became best friends that day. It was one of Meme's favourite day during the winter. During the winter seasons, he would always find excuses to be close to Tbh and he always welcome with warm arms. He could felt his face heating up every time.