Once Partner, Once Enemy

Requested by: -
Main characters: Dino, Laff and L4FF(?)
Ships: None
Au: Socksmp au/ Partner-in-crime au
Warning ⚠️: Blood, death and violence
A/N: If you haven't watched The Socksmp, suggest you to go watch it before reading this part cause it might get confusing if you didn't watch.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

His index finger was ready on the trigger yet he could felt both of his hands were sweating nervously. He was on top of a tree, perfectly camouflaged in the green leaves even without any equipments, far away from the wedding area where everyone was currently at... apart from him... since he was on a mission...

'No... a deal... you made a deal...'

Dino was starting to regret why was his past self was so foolish to agree to a deal like that. A deal that would cost a life... not just anyone's life, a friend life and maybe a friend's trust too.

"Kill the bridegroom is your first mission."

Dino had a small earpiece at his right ear, allowing him to communicate with him, the one who wanted him to kill his own friend too. Through the earpiece, he could heard muffled voices, lots of voices full with joy which means everyone was there already.

'Everyone will be there to witness your mistake.'

Dino heard Laff clearly through the earpiece, his words let him knew that the wedding had officially started, which means it was his time to step in. His whole body started to shake even more as he heard the bride and bridegroom said 'yes' to each other.

'You're gonna witness them break apart cause of your foolish mistake-'

"Meme, you may now kiss the bride." Dino tensed, that was the signal, the signal to pull the trigger. He slowly pressed his index finger on the trigger, the sniper already pointing at the bridegroom. He closed his eyes shut, not wanting to witness the soon to be bloody scene that he caused.

'-and it will be all your fault.'

"DINO!!!" A voice hissed loudly in his earpiece. The sudden loud sound startled him, resulting him fully pressing the trigger as a loud 'BANG' sound rang through his ears. Not even a second later, tons of screams full with horror came crashing into his right ear but he ignored it all. He used the scope of the sniper to get a better look at the wedding area.

His eyes widen in horror as he noticed the sudden change of colour on the bride's white wedding dress. It was everywhere, the ground of sand, the clothes of the bridegroom, the clothes of the priest...

Without hesitation, Dino ran to the military base.

'ALL YOUR FAULT!!!'

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Somehow Laff was pleased with him that the fact the bride was gone instead of the bridegroom which was supposedly his target. Dino didn't knew why until he saw Socks, Blaza and Joocie coming towards the military base. He managed to not shuttered while he spoke and soon realised the reason why Laff was happy about him killing Wiktoria instead of Meme.

"And worst! They locked Socks up because they think it was Socks who prepared the wedding area!"

Dino managed to not flinched when the familiar voice spoke up in his earpiece that was hidden in his hoodie that was over his head. He gulped nervously as he glanced at the trio who went into the military base, already discussing their plan for tomorrow.