The Text of Confession (Tbh x Meme)

Requested by: @FunSunbyFire
Main characters: Meme and Tbh
Ships: Tbh x Meme (idk the ship name-)
Au: High School au

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Meme leaned against his locker in the hallway, a red book in his hands as he flipped through the pages one by one. He was enjoying reading his book when a figure walked to him with him going unnoticed.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled Meme as he yelped in surprise and shock. He turned to see it is one of his friends as he took some deep breaths, calming down. "Tbh, I thought I told you before not to sneak up on me like that!" He exclaimed in anger.

"I didn't sneak up on you. You were just too focus on your books again that you don't even notice what's going on with your surroundings" Tbh explained in a calm tone, looking at his nerdy friend.

Meme sighed at his friend's reply. "Fine, fine, fine... but you know exams are around the corner, we can't just ignore it, right?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. "Well- I don't really care about exams cause it's just too hard and it's boring just studying for your entire life." Tbh exclaimed, leaning against on the locker beside Meme.

Meme blushed at how close his friend was to him but quickly brushed it off, focusing on their conversation. "That doesn't sound like an proper excuse for skipping another exam this year" He tried to reason with him. "I'm still skipping the exams" Tbh said without hesitation.

"Tbh, if you keep skipping exams, the school might just gonna expel you!" Meme shot back at him. "So?" His friend asked, clearly don't understand. "So? That is how your reaction to that?!" Meme almost shouted at him, holding his anger down.

"Look, Meme. You know I'm not into these kinds of studies like you. Besides, all my other friends aren't even in any schools either. I don't see the problem." Tbh explained as he stood up. "It's not like me being expel will cause any problems. I'm better off not in this school in the first place!" He stated, walking away from Meme, leaving him alone and shock.

"But... what about me...?" Meme mumbled softly.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Tbh gulped down the water bottle tiredly. He had just won another match with his friends in the basketball court at one of his friends's mansion back yard. "Now that's what I call an epic match!" He exclaimed aloud.

His two other friend, Socks and Blaza sat beside him while the others were still playing for another match in the basketball court. "Dang, that was such an epic yet tiring match too" Blaza complained aloud, wiping some of his sweat on his forehead with a towel.

Socks chuckled at his friend's comment. "Hey, Tbh. I heard that another exam is coming at your school again" He said, making Tbh froze. "You planning on skipping it again?" Blaza added, questioning him.

"Ya, I'm sure they're gonna expel me soon so I could play sports with you guys all day" Tbh exclaimed in excitement. "But- I remember you said before you have a friend in that school. What about him?" Socks raised an eyebrow at him, questioned once again.

"About him..." Tbh trailed off, unsure what to say.

"By how you react, I'm going to say that you forget about him" Blaza guessed which Tbh nodded in response. "I actually didn't really think about him... I was just too excited about me finally out of school that I kinda forget about him..." He explained in shame, lowering his head.

"Well, it's not too late yet. Just go talk to him then" Socks encouraged him, looking at him. "Besides, I think you're falling in love with him" Blaza added, smirking at him, making Tbh blushing like crazy.

"S-Shut up-!" Tbh shattered.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"Meme, you don't have to do this!" Tbh begged his friend, pulling his hand tightly, not letting go. His blue friend looked at him in a cold at the same time hurt look. "Why not? You're gonna get expel soon anyways. If we could forget about each other more early, you could enjoy your own life while I enjoy my own study life in the school" He explained coldly but eyes fills with tears at the same time.

Meme shook his hand, making Tbh letting go of his hand. He glanced at his friend one more time before running away as fast as he could, away from the heartbroken. Tbh didn't ran after him, he knows he had made a mistake, just forgetting about his only friend in the school.

Tbh looked at the text that Meme sent to him one hour ago before he burst into tears of sadness.

My nerdy crush ❤️:
'Tbh, I'm sorry if I bother your time with your friends but I have something important to tell you... The day when I first met you, we are like in a war everyday. You were a total jerk to me that time. But slowly I started to notice that you aren't the person I thought about instead I realised I was having heart attacks every time when we are together. But after what you said this afternoon in school, I think we aren't made for each other. I'm just a student who just a nerd to you all time while you are the complete opposite of me. We're just like fire and ice, you're the fire while I'm the ice. You melt my heart several times but both elements aren't made for each other. Your words killed me, Tbh. From this day onwards, we aren't friends anymore. It's for the greater good. But I just have to say...'
'I love you...'

"Love you too, Meme..." Tbh mumbled, tears rolling down his cheeks. Crying in the middle of the quiet and dark hallway with only his sobbing sounds.

Done !!!

I'm just too obsessed of writing sad endings all times... I apologise if this isn't the version that you wanted or liked, @FunSunbyFire.

Also one reminder- please don't copy whatever Tbh's doing- it's just for an au- School is boring I know but it's still for our future so ya...

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Words Count: 1038