Time Loop (Reader x Dino)

Requested by: @Twillight_Scarlett
Main characters: Y/N and Dino
Ships: Reader x Dino
Au: Reader au/ Among-us au
Warning ⚠️: Deaths and mention of blood.
A/N: I think Dino and Woolf is like 18 years old?? I'm not sure but this story is gonna be platonic. (I actually don't really know how to write platonic)

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Mod: Among us but everyone gets a special role. (Two detectives, two jesters, two imposters, one mayor, two sheriffs, one doctor. No crewmates.)

"Alright! Socks is heads, Tbh is tails!"

Blaza flipped his golden coin as the coin did a little spin on the cafeteria table. It took a few seconds for the coin to finish it's dance before landing on one of the sides with the only five people left staring at it.

"IT'S TAILS!!!" Blaza exclaimed dramatically.

"GET THE CRAB OUT OF HERE!!"

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! PLEASE NO!"

"THE COIN ALWAYS FINDS A WAY!!!!"

You blinked at the chaos forming in front of you. You sighed in defeat before typing on the holographic screen and voting for the crab man. It was a weird idea to vote out someone but sometimes the golden coin did finds a correct way for the crewmates.

TbhHonest was not the impostor
1 imposter remains

"IT'S SOCKS!" Blaza yelled aloud, running away from the emergency meeting and putting a distance between everyone else at the cafeteria table.

"What-?! It's not me!" Socks argued back. As in cue, the familiar ringing sound rang through everyone's ears as blinking red filled everyone's vision.

"You always calls O2, Socks!" Blaza shot back as he ran towards admin to fix the oxygen sabotage.

You rolled your eyes at those two arguments as you ran towards the O2 room to fix the sabotage. You simply typed in the code as the blinking red stopped completely. You sighed in relief, turning around to go to the emergency button.

You froze in track, seeing a dead body right at the entrance of the room. It was Blaza's body. What's worse that Socks was standing right over it. He glanced between you and the dead body before blinking in understanding. "Wait (Y/N), I can-"

You screamed in instinct as the world went black.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

You gasped awake, blinking your eyes open. You took some deep breaths, taking in your surrounding as you noticed you're in cafeteria. After calming down, you saw the others in their colour spacesuits, walking away from the table in pairs or alone.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" You turned to see Dino standing next to you. "Oh-! I thought you were AFK for a second. You were standing still for a few minutes." Dino stated, seeing your response. "Anyways, let's go do our tasks together at admin." He suggested.

You blinked at the suggestion. "Oh- uh sure-!" You hesitantly answered. Dino smiled in response as you both quietly walked towards admin together.