Love Notes (Oc x Meme)

Requested by: @Kia_Wolfy
Main characters: Kia and Meme
Ships: Mia (Meme x Kia)
Au: Sticky notes au/Librarian au
Author note: Just in case you all don't understand who 'Kia' is, she is an oc that @Kia_Wolfy requested to be put in this story.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Kia quietly walked into the library as the usual awkward silent greeted her. She walked past the counters and the tables as she reached the thousands of bookshelves slot. Her gaze scanned around her surroundings and spotted a book that caught her attention but the problem was... it was out of her reach as it was at highest shelves.

"What is even the point of creating such high bookshelves?! Not everyone can be that tall!" Kia complained quietly, crossing her arms and looking up at the bookshelves.

When Kia was about to walk away from that slot, a tap on her shoulder made her turned around and was face to face with a black hair teenager who looks older than her, wearing a face mask, holding out a book which was the book that caught her attention. "Here you go. Next time if you need help with these types of situations, you can just ask one of the librarians in the library for help" He spoke calmly.

"Oh- uh... ya-! Thanks for the help" Kia quickly responded, accepting the book. The teenager smiled under the mask as he walked away without another word. Kia didn't really question much about it as she went towards the slot where the tables are located and took a seat, started reading the book silently.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

Kia yawned tiredly as she had already finished half of the book. She spent the whole morning in the library and after reading half of the book, it was currently afternoon which means she has to go out for lunch. Before she stood up, she noticed the sticky notes pad on the table in front of her.

Then, a ideas hit her.

Instead of borrowing the book, Kia grabbed the sticky notes pad from the table as she took one piece of paper out of it. She wrote a 'Hi' with a smiling face beside it with a pen and sticked it at one of the pages in the book. After that, she placed the book to a much lower spot in the bookshelves instead of putting it back to its original spot. Kia smiled and left the library with empty hands.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"Books, books... and books..." Tbh trailed off, looking at the piles of books they need to clean up. The piles of books are either new books that can be place in the library already or the books that just have been return from the borrower earlier. "And you thought getting a job in a library is relaxing than any other jobs" Meme mumbled, looking at his best friend.

"Well- it's either this job or we're gonna go bankrupt again with the others" Tbh exclaimed with a sigh.

"Wish you both good luck!" Blaza whispered yelled from the counter which made Meme and Tbh groaned aloud, glaring at him. "Well- better get to work before someone noticing us relaxing which we didn't do at all" Meme stated, picking a stack of books and walked towards the correct slot without another word.

While Meme was arranging the books back into its original spot, he noticed a book that was placed in a wrong book shelf. He took a look at the number on the book and realised it was the book that he helped a girl to take it from the top shelf using the ladders.