Fake Girlfriend (Socks x Ally)

Requested by: @Twillight_Scarlett
Main characters: Ally and Socks
Ships: Allyfor1 (Ally x Socks)
Au: Original au
Author note: Original au= the whole gang all live together in a house like how in real life but in their characters forms and they aren't YouTubers.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"You want me to do what now!?" Ally almost shouted aloud if Socks didn't cover her mouth and shushed her. "Look- I know it's a strange request but you got to have help me!" He whispered yelled at her as she pushed his hands away from herself.

"What's even the point of me being your fake girlfriend then?" Ally questioned once again, raising an eyebrow at his friend. "To prove I'm straight and not gay to my friends" Socks stated, a bit embarrassing saying it as he broke eye contact with her.

"That is probably the dumbest thing you ever say" Ally remarked, crossing her arms. Socks bit his lips nervously as he looked at Ally. "Ya, I know it is really stupid" He explained with a blush appeared on his cheeks which was go unnoticed by his crush.

Ally hesitated for a moment before sighing aloud. "Fine. But I'm only doing this because I hate seeing you sad" She accepted and immediately felt a strong force wrapped around her as she stumbled a bit in shock and surprise with his friend saying 'thank you' over and over again. When she finally get back her balance, she noticed Socks was hugging her which it was quite warm to be honest and hugged him back.

After a moment of an awkward hug, both of them eventually pulled apart. "So... what am I supposed to do to be your girlfriend?" Ally questioned, saying the last word in a more teasing tone. Socks's cheeks turned red at the question. "Uh- uh I actually don't know too..." He shuttered, making himself really embarrassing.

"This is gonna be so embarrassing..."

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"Wow, we were just teasing you being gay yesterday night and the next day you got a girlfriend" Meme exclaimed in a joking tone. "And that is so not true. We are together for two months already" Ally lied, shocking Socks in surprise because he thought he was the one that would speak more to his friends since Ally doesn't really know any of them.

"Oh ok, that is such a nice greeting" Meme joked again along with Blaza and Tbh chuckling sounds.

"Wait- so you've been hiding your relationship from all of us for two months!?" Laff questioned once again, raising an eyebrow at the couple. "Uh..." Socks was about to answer before got interrupted by Ally again. "I wanted to keep this relationship as a secret so this has nothing to do with him" She stated in a calm tone.

"I still don't believe you're straight" Blaza mumbled but was heard by everyone. "What about you both kiss to prove it?" He requested, shocking Socks and Ally as both of them blushed like a red tomato. "W-What-?! I'm not doing that in front of you guys!" The orange spaceman immediately rejected the request, embarrassing and blushing like crazy.

"What? Are you scared?" Tbh teased, looking at him in smirking face. "N-No..." Socks mumbled.

Tbh was about to tease his orange friend again but he was cut off by the sudden action from the couple. Ally with a unbothered face grabbed Socks's collar as she placed a kiss on his cheek. The whole room was shocked even Ally herself. Both of them were blushing like crazy as the whole room was in completely silent.

(Ya know- I'm not really good with kissing scene so please don't come after me-)

After a few seconds, they pulled apart as they locked eyes for a moment. Ally let got of Socks's collar as she looked at the still in shocks people. She smiled slightly. "Give us a moment please" she spoke as she quickly dashed out of the house along with dragging her orange friend with her.

"I swear this is like Socks telling his 'parents' his new girlfriend" someone mumbled, breaking the silence.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"You totally own me for this" Ally said, still blushing at her own action. Both of them were now at the backyard of the house since it was Socks that guided them here instead of going outside in the public. "Well- you don't have to actually do that... you could just reject them... it wasn't a big deal after all..." Socks stated, cheeks still in red. "But ok, I own you one after what you just help me with" He added.

"Anyways, I'm not gonna help you with this anymore so you better explain to your friends about it" Ally stated, not gonna go through that embarrassing and dumb thing again. She said goodbye to Socks and walked away from the house, leaving the orange spaceman smiling shyly as he touched his cheek where his crush kissed.

~{❤️🧡💛💚💙💜}~

"Blaza, this is probably the dumbest and weirdest idea you ever think of" Woolf exclaimed as he and his friends saw Ally walked out of the front gate with a shy smile. "But it still worked, right?" He shot back with sarcasm in his tone.

"Ya but you went straight though the point. You are damn lucky that she didn't notice it" Meme explained, crossing his arms. Blaza shrugged in response. "To be honest, the excuse that Tbh think about is even weirder than mine!" He exclaimed, pointing at the crab.

"Well- if you could think of any other excuses, I'm all ears" Tbh shot back, glaring at Blaza.

"Prove he isn't gay"

"Great excuse"

"THAT IS LITERALLY THE SAME EXCUSE AS MINE!"

Done !!!

If you all still don't understand this short and weird theory then I will explain.

It's basically Socks has a crush on Ally but doesn't have the confidence to tell her so his friends came up with a great plan and it surprisedly worked.

Honestly, this is probably the most weirdest and funniest story I have ever wrote in 2021.

And this is made in rush again-

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Words Count: 1017