Chapter II: The first shot

Yoongi didnt visit Daegu very frequently, as he was very busy with his idol training. When he did, his visits were short, you never met him. But one of his visits matched with your 18th birthday.

Your parents - without knowing that he would be in town - had planned a dinner to celebrate you, and the Min were invited. He went to that dinner reluctantly, since it was not in his plans, but his parents always emphasized the friendship between the families and the loan as well, so such a contempt could be frowned upon.

When you saw him walk through the door, you were complete astonished, you stood speechless, you didn't even know how to greet him.

He came in with his head down, with that typical low-spirited attitude, but when he looked up to greet you, he was surprised.

In those two years you had changed a lot, you were no longer the girl he remembered. You had blossomed beautifully and of course he noticed. His eyes lit up.

Yoongi: H-hi Y/n, happy birthday. (He barely managed to say).

You blushed.

Y / n: O-oppa, so long.

He smiled when he heard you call him oppa.

Your parents also greeted him, expressing what a pleasant surprise it was to see him. Dinner time was very enjoyable, as every time your parents and uncles met. They began to drink alcohol and talk about their adult matters. Yoongi was drinking some too, but you weren't of legal age yet.

Seeing that the adults were immersed in their conversation and that Yoongi, on the other hand, was not a great talker, you started to get bored.

Coincidentally, the date of your birthday was also a day of celebration in the city, so there would be a fireworks display. When the time came, you went out to the street in front of your house to wait for the fireworks.

Unexpectedly, you felt that someone was standing next to you. It was him.

Yoongi: What are you doing out here, Y/n? Are you planning to sneak out to celebrate with your friends instead of hanging out with these boring elders?

Y / n: No, what are you talking about? In the news they said that the fireworks would start at this time; I'm waiting, the view is very good from here.

He laughed and indeed, the pyrotechnics started immediately. The whole sky was lit up with so many beautiful colors. You both watched excitedly. When you realized the two of you were alone in the street and with such a beautiful view, you blushed.

He moved even closer to you and spoke in your ear.

Yoongi: Do you want a drink of Soju?

You felt a chill run down your spine when you heard his whispering voice so close to your ear. Besides that, you were also surprised by his proposal.

Y / n: I can't drink yet. I just turned 18.

Yoongi: I know, but it's just one shot. (He told you with a smirk). Also, wouldn't you like to share your first shot with me?

You blushed again and nodded.

He had two small glasses with him where he served the soju, you toasted and drank.

You made a cute gesture of disgust because it tasted very bitter to you. He laughed at your reaction.

Yoongi: Do you want another one?

You shook your head profusely assuring him that you had had enough. Despite everything, you were very happy to have shared your first shot of soju with him. You continued to watch the fireworks and stayed close to each other the entire time.

Although you didn't realize it, Yoongi was looking at you awestruck. He considered you to be beautiful indeed, and you had dressed real nicely that night.

When the show ended, the night sky darkened again, even looking darker than before. You sighed sadly and turned around to go back inside to your house, but you hadn't realized how close he was to you, so you bumped to his chest and lost your balance.

He grabbed you by the waist and asked if you were okay. You blushed deeply.

Y / n: Y-yes, I'm really sorry.

Yoongi: Could you be dizzy because of the soju? (He had a smirk on his lips).

You pushed him away a bit since he wouldn't let go of you. You walked past him and stood in front of the door.

He kept staring at you without losing the smirk.

Y / n: Are you going to stay outside?

Yoongi: Yes, just for a while until I finish this bottle.

You nodded and entered your house still troubled by the situation.

After that there was no further interaction between you two. The Min left about midnight and again, you lost all communication with Yoongi. You didnt know when you would see him again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube and TikTok. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.