Chapter XIII: Temptation

You woke up early the next day. You rolled over on the bed to stretch and immediately bumped into something. It was him! He was in bed with you, sleeping soundly. You had spent the night together and you hadn't even noticed! Your heart was beating fast.

Suga never left the apartment. He decided to stay because the mere thought of you doing something unsafe unleashed his anxiety, and due to that same distrust, he thought it was better to sleep next to you and not on the sofa. If you tried anything he could stop you. In fact, he watched you sleep for a good part of the night and had barely fallen asleep himself at around 4 in the morning.

You jumped out of bed startled and the movement woke him up. He had all his hair disheveled.

Yoongi: You're awake. How do you feel?

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Yoongi: Here where?

Y/n: Here!

Yoongi: Here in my room? Or here in my bed?

He could be ironic so early in the morning.

Y/n: In my room and in my bed.

Yoongi: In our room and in our bed.

You sighed in frustration. He got up from the bed and walked towards you. You moved away, nervous.

Yoongi: Are you going to school today?

Y/n: Yes, I was about to get ready.

Yoongi: Fine.

You went to take a shower as he was sitting on the corner of the bed waiting for you. You came out wrapped in a towel and were startled to see him still there.

Y/n: I'm going to get dressed.

Yoongi: Sure. (Without moving).

Suga watched you from head to toe, moistening his lips. You felt vulnerable wearing only a towel, but at the same time you felt a tickle in your stomach from the way he was looking at you, after all he was a man.

He seemed very seductive to you with his disheveled hair. You wondered if he found you attractive, even a little.

Y/n: Are you going to watch me?

Yoongi: Oh, sorry.

After saying that, he just turned his back to you and closed his eyes.

Y/n: What are you doing? Arent you going out the room?

Yoongi: No, so hurry up and get dressed.

He was seriously not going to leave. You were considering grabbing him by the hair and dragging him out, but it made you curious what might happen if he stayed. The tickle in your stomach was permanent.

You dropped your towel on the bed. He was startled by the thud against the mattress. A chill ran down his spine; now he knew you were naked. He had no idea what you were doing, that you were tempting him to turn around and see you, otherwise he wouldn't have struggled so much to keep his eyes closed for all the time you took to get dressed.

You indicated to him that you had finished dressing up, so he opened his eyes and turned to you again, in the same position as before. He watched you carefully as you did your hair and makeup.

Once ready, you took your bag and the rest of your things and prepared to leave. He followed you all the way to the bus stop, without exchanging a word. He saw you get on the bus, and you didn't hear from him anymore.

On the way you were thinking about everything that had happened. You hadn't forgotten about Suga and Suni's photos, but you were intrigued by his behavior. You had spent your first night in the same bed, in the strangest manner, and the way he looked at you when you were wrapped in the towel was a clear sign that you provoked something in him, even if it was mere physical attraction due to a primitive instinct. You didn't know what to do with that information.