Chapter III: Friends?

A year later you found out from your aunt that Yoongi was finally debuting with the group he had been training with. And so it was, Yoongi debuted as Suga in a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan; you would sometimes see him on TV or the internet. You couldn't tell anyone that he was your fiancé, not even your friends, your parents asked you to be very careful.

By then you finished school and your parents decided to send you to Seoul to study at the university there, they had also rented you a small apartment so that you would not live in the dormitories on campus. Your uncles immediately contacted Yoongi to inform him that you had gone to Seoul, and they wanted him to visit you and help you with whatever you needed while you got used to the new city.

Yoongi was very busy, but his parents scolded him and insisted that he should consider the family friendship. Besides, you were like a little sister to him.

That same day, you received a text message on KakaoTalk.

Hi Y/n, this is Min Yoongi.

I found out that you now live in Seoul.

I want you to know that you can count on me for anything you need."

His text message moved you.

"Oppa, how did you get my number?

I really appreciate your offer.

I have to confess that Seoul intimidates me a bit. "

My mom gave me your number.

I understand what you mean, but you'll get used to it soon, I'm sure."

Oh sure, aunt did.

Yes, I hope so."

Hey, you should give me your address.

If you want, I can come visit you and help you with the move."

You blushed when you read his message. The truth was, you hadn't brought a lot of things, just your clothes, your computer, and a few books. You didn't need help with the move, but you wanted to see him. It took you a while to get back to him, but you finally sent him the address.

Hey, it's not that far from where I live.

I'll be there this afternoon. "

You were a mess, so you ran to take a shower, change your clothes for a nice dress and do your hair. You didn't want to appear too fixed up, as he would suspect that you had dolled up just for him and that would be embarrasing.

A little before 2 in the afternoon the bell rang. It was him.

Y/n: Oppa! (You exclaimed, sounding a little more excited than you intended).

He smiled widely, with that unique smile of his that you loved.

Yoongi: Hi Y/n. (He greeted you while rubbing his hand over your head, ruffling your hair a bit.) How long has it been since we saw each other? A year?

Y/n: Yes, even a bit more than that. (You answered while trying to fix your hair). Come in.

He came in and started inspecting your apartment. He was nodding as he looked around. Then he turned to you and smiled again.

Yoongi: It's small, but very nice. I don't think it needs a lot of fixing.

Y/n: Don't worry about it, I didn't bring a lot of things with me, nor do I need that much. I will spend most of my time on campus.

Yoongi: Really? I see Then how can I help you?

Y/n: Well, in here theres nothing really. But I'd like you to help me with the location. I have no idea where to catch the bus, I don't even know which bus takes me to campus.