Chapter XVII: A little anniversary present

You were very nervous; you felt a tingling in your belly; you left the bathroom blushing but pretending as if nothing was odd. Suga's eyes lit up at the sight of you and his pulse quickened. You turned off the main light in the room and only the two small lamps that were on the sides of the bed remained on. You lay down next to him like nothing happened.

He got up leaning his elbow on the bed, he looked at you ecstatic< he was not going to pretend to conceal. His eyes roamed your entire body in anticipation. Your skin bristled under his intense gaze; your nipples hardened capturing his attention -as they protruded from under the satin- making him swallow hard.

You crossed your arms over your chest, embarrassed. He got closer to you until he met your gaze, it was as if his eyes were asking for your permission.

Y/n: You said we were going to sleep.

Yoongi: I just can't I can't fall asleep in this heat.

Y/n: Heatt? The air conditioning is on.

Yoongi: But it's not enough to quell the heat.

With that said, he took off his pajama top. You blushed even more; it was the first time you saw his naked torso. He was still staring at you, looking for your authorization. You couldn't help biting your lip.

Yoongi: Don't do that. (He whispered).

You bit your lip again and he lunged after your mouth. He bit you very slowly causing you to separate your lips and took the opportunity to slide the tip of his tongue. You opened your mouth a little wider, inviting him to deepen the kiss.

You began to caress his arms, giving him room to rest his chest on yours. He didn't know what to do with his hands, he wanted to touch you everywhere at the same time. He finally placed them on your hips making a run up to your waist and back to your buttocks.

You paused the kiss to catch your breaths, both panting heavily. Your chest rose with each breath, capturing his interest again. He resumed his job kissing your neck and went down slowly towards your cleavage; he placed little kisses along the edge of the lace and then he focused on your nipples, kissing and biting them very gently through the satin. He wanted to hear you moan his name like before.

You reacted to everything he did, you jerked under his body, your hips began to thrust up. He put his hand under the baby doll to feel the lace of your thong; your belly was overstimulated, you felt how the muscles in the area contracted and an electricity wave traveled down to your v zone.

At last, you did what he wanted and you called out his name in an even more exciting way than the first time. He went crazy.

He took out the baby doll and spread your legs to fit between them, raising your hips towards his. He looked at your exposed breasts with lust, while he rubbed against your crotch, from which an incredible heat emanated. He brushed one of your nipples with his lips very lightly, causing you to jerk under him.

You struggled between keeping your eyes open and resisting a bit or closing them and giving yourself completely to what you were feeling. He leaned down to your ear and whispered to you.

Yoongi: It's up to you to decide. If you don't interrupt me now, I won't be able to stop anymore.

The thought of having only a thin garment separating you both from the consummation of you desires, caused a wave of electricity to go down your spine immediately. As you were considering this, he bit your earlobe while his hips kept in constant friction with yours.

Finally, you placed your hands against his chest, pushing him away a bit. He was shocked, he didn't think you were actually going to stop him. The disappointment on his face was more than evident. You got up and sat across from him on the bed. You realized that whenever something happened between you two, you ended up hurt and regretful. To carry on with something so important would be fatal for you.

Y/n: Yoongi, I'm sorry I'm not ready for this yet.

He was stunned, but he would never force anything on you. He looked away feeling how his opportunity to satisfy his longing for you and consummate you union at once had just faded. You leaned towards him to hug him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Y/n: Do you think it would be possible for us to spend the night just like this, holding each other, feeling each other's warmth?

He knew that it would be difficult to spend the night wrapping himself in your semi-naked body without doing more than that, but if he could at least get that joy of having you in his arms without any censorship, he was willing to bend any other impulse. He nodded and you planted another kiss on his lips, causing him to smile.

Between kiss and kiss you lay down again. Although you did not consummate it, it was a magical night for both of you; you kissed for as long as you wanted, without excuse or apology, and fell asleep with direct skin-to-skin contact.

When you woke up in the morning, Suga was lying on his side watching you. He smiled at you. Despite being so exposed, you didn't feel ashamed to have his eyes on you, rather you felt pride in your nudity.

Y/n: Good morning.

He responded to your greeting by stroking your hair.

Yoongi: You are beautiful divine. (He took your hand and kissed the inside of your wrist). It is even more evident in broad daylight.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his chest. He took you by the waist and licked your lips with the tip of his tongue.

You pushed him to lie on his back and get on top of him to continue kissing him. You sat on his abdomen and started caressing his chest. He looked at you enraptured. You took his hands and guided them to your breasts. Suga continued his work in silence to enjoy the little sounds of pleasure you made at his touch. He thought that if he could have you for the rest of his life, he would be the happiest man who ever lived.

Although you both had a hard time getting out of bed, you returned to Seoul that same day. The trip on the train was wonderful, so much so that it even felt short; you held hands all the time and he kissed you on the forehead or on the hand when no one was looking.

Arriving at the apartment, he had to leave to meet with the others, but first he laid you down on the sofa to say goodbye with another passionate session.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.