Chapter XXI: Suga's Wife

During the time you were away, he would text you to check on you or know what you were doing. You would respond coldly or just left his texts on seen. He was frustrated; he couldn't stand the urge to go back and see you.

The night before he traveled back, he was alone in his hotel room, since the concerts and all the activities had finished. He texted you, but you didn't reply, so he called you.

Yoongi: Y/n, it's me, Yoongi.

Y/n: I know, what do you want?

Yoongi: What do I want? To talk to you, to hear your voice, to know how you are doing.

Y/n: You really don't need to call me, I'm fine.

Yoongi: But I want to hear it from you. (He was silent for a moment.) Tomorrow night well arrive in Seoul, I'll go see you so we can talk.

Y/n: Did you make a lot of money at your concerts?

Yoongi: Money? I suppose. But we do not manage the figures, within a week we will know what was earned.

Y/n: So, a week... I don't think I can wait that long.

Yoongi: What are you talking about?

Y/n: I don't want to be a bother to you for seven more days, enough is enough. I don't think you'll find me tomorrow when you arrive.

Yoongi: Y/n, what are you saying?

Y/n: I'm going to clear out the apartment. I'll go to my parents' house in Daegu, you can send me the divorce papers there; you do not need to show up in person.

Your statement hit him hard.

Yoongi: Divorce papers? Y/n, are you serious?

Y/n: I already reached my limit with this, Yoongi. These days that you have been away have helped me to think-

Yoongi: Think about what, Y/n?!

Y/n: That I will never be happy here with you! Our relationship is based on nothing but raging hormones!

Yoongi: (Voice broken) Are you serious?... Are you never going to be happy by my side?

Y/n: Yeah, I am. I've never been happy since this started, and I will never be. You cannot offer me what I really seek for my permanent well-being. I am sure that there is a man out there in the world who is waiting for me to love me as I deserve, so there is no reason to sustain this mockery of a marriage that we have.

Suga was totally troubled by your words, so much so that he couldn't sort out his thoughts to tell you that he was happy by your side and to ask you not to leave him. You hung up and he tried to call you back many times, desperately, but you never answered.

He spent all the subsequent hours in anguish, unable to sleep. He was pacing around the room, sweating cold, and he couldn't tell anyone what was going on. The next night, when they arrived in Seoul, he went straight from the airport to the apartment and didn't find you. He checked every corner and realized that just as you had told him, you had left with all your belongings.

He lay on the bed, smelling your perfume on the pillow, his heart in pieces. However, he couldn't even cry, he was too shocked.

A few days passed and Suga sank into depression; the boys were worried about him, because they didn't know what was wrong or how to help him, but they didn't leave him on his own. After much insistence, he only confessed to them that you had gone to Daegu, and that you had left him. They gave him words of encouragement, they convinced him to go look for you, that he should not give up so quickly.

In Daegu, your parents knew that you had a fight with Yoongi, but you didn't want to talk about it in detail. Your mom was very distraught, something serious must have happened for you to come back home and even want to transfer to a local university.