Chapter XX: Suga's girlfriend

Suga and you were resting on the sand, you were lying on his chest. You were serene after letting it all out. He caressed your back.

Yoongi: Are you feeling better now?

You nodded.

Yoongi: Then come on, let's go for a walk on the beach.

RM and Jin had told Suga that the beach was private indeed. There were no other houses for miles, so they could move around and explore in peace. The area was semi-jungle, so there were many trees, rocks, and vegetation surrounding the beach.

After you walked for a long time, Suga suggested to go in the ocean.

Y/n: But Yoongi, we're in pajamas. If we get into the water, we will have to come back soaked and cold.

Suga thought about it, smiled, and whispered in your ear that you could take off their clothes. You blushed.

Y/n: Are we on a nude beach?

Yoongi: There is no one here but us, there is not a single house nearby, no one will see us.

Y/n: What if the boys show up?

Yoongi: Impossible, when they fall like that, they wake up until mid-afternoon.

You were hesitant.

Yoongi: Look, let's take off our clothes behind that rock. (He pointed). And then we run to the ocean.

You had no idea how, but he convinced you. You went behind a gigant rock that was surrounded by vegetation, he took off his pajamas and kept his boxers. You tied your hair in a bun so as not to get it wet, you took off your pajamas and were left only in panties.

He looked at you fascinated, as if it were the first time. He grabbed you by the waist, drawing your body towards his, he asked in your ear if you remembered that you had left something pending in the kitchen and you began to kiss. He descended leaving kisses on your neck your chest your abdomen and stopped at your belly, letting you feel his agitated breath against your skin. He began to lower your panties slowly, nervously, watching how that part of your femininity, that he hadn't seen before, revealed itself to him for the first time.

With one hand he caressed the inner part of your thighs, causing a spasm. Your face burned like never before. He rose again with a grin of satisfaction and captured your lips again. Then he stopped and released you, backing up a bit. He pulled down his boxers, now revealing all his manhood to you. You gasped in amazement. He smiled smugly. Taking you by the hand he began to run towards the ocean.

The water temperature was perfect. He started splashing water at you, to which you yelled as you didn't want to get your hair wet. He stopped the prank, but he kept laughing at your reaction. You started to walk towards him, so he backed away, thinking you were going to take revenge for his misdeed. You lunged at him to reach him and to his bewilderment, you hugged him tightly, placing your head on his chest.

He stood motionless for a few seconds, trying to understand what was happening and how he should react. He finally placed his hands gently on your lower back as he enjoyed your embrace. He placed his head on top of yours and closed his eyes for a few minutes. He could feel his heart pounding fast.

Back at the house, everyone was already awake. To your surprise, the N3bula girls had left with the excuse that they had to be in Seoul early. You were relieved that you no longer had to deal with Suni.

Jimin: Hyung, where were you?

Suga got flustered by the question.

Yoongi: Walking around the beach.