Chapter XV: Happy Birthday

The boys had noticed that you and Yoongi had disappeared when the lights went out. They saw you return separately, but suspected that something had happened between you two, although they couldn't imagine what. By the time you showed back up, Philip had already left the party.

The party continued for a while longer, Suni kept by Suga's side, but this time he couldn't focus on her conversation. He looked at you from the corner of his eyes and swallowed hard remembering what happened in the room. The taste of your skin was still on his lips, the smell of your perfume had permeated his nose, all the hairs on his body stood on end remembering how you had moaned his name... but it hurt him to have heard you tell him you hated him. He went over everything in his mind over and over again.

Suni noticed that she had lost Yoongi's attention, and instead he was gazing at you all the time.

Since Philip had left, Jimin, V and Jungkook entertained you. But you couldn't stop thinking about it either. You were surprised at yourself, you knew that you liked Suga a lot, but you never imagined that you could react so passionately. You had a great internal conflict, because you recognized that you had enjoyed it, but still you wanted something else that he would not give you: love.

You were in the kitchen when the N3bula girls announced that they had to leave. Suni entered next to Suga. The three of you were alone.

Suni: Y/n I have to go now, I came to say goodbye. But I wanted to wish you both a happy birthday and to give you these little presents that I brought for you.

Suni took out two decorated boxes and handed one to each of you. She insisted that you open it right there to check your reactions. Your box had a brooch of a golden bee with black and white stone decorations. You thanked her for the gesture.

Suga's box had a USB stick. He looked at Suni puzzled, she smiled and told him to check it out privately. She again announced that she had to leave, and the girls were waiting for her. She patted you on the arm, then she turned to Suga and gave him a kiss on his cheek, proceeding to giggle as if she was ashamed of what she had done and she left.

You looked at Suga with fire in your eyes and he looked at you overwhelmed, shaking his head vigorously. You didn't let him give any explanation and you hurried out of the kitchen. Suga sighed in frustration.

Outside, the boys also suggested that it was time to go. Suga asked them to leave first, that he would take you to your apartment and then meet them at the house. The boys sensed that he wanted to be alone with you, so they didn't insist on leaving together. They said goodbye to you and left.

When left alone, Yoongi confirmed to you that the apartment, indeed, would be your new home, he would help you move in soon. He briefly explained that there was a master bedroom, a room that you could adapt as a study room, and another one that he would use as a private study. The living room was somewhat large, also the kitchen had enough space. Lastly, there was a small area that served as a laundry room and storage. The apartment was not luxurious, but it was much more spacious than the previous one, definitely an improvement. In addition to the fact that the previous one was rented, and this one did belong to Suga.

You paid attention to him, but you didn't comment on anything. After he finished exposing the planes to you, he also remained silent, staring at you intently. You were standing in the middle of the room with your arms covering your body. He approached slowly biting his lip, doubting how close he could get. He was wondering what would happen if he tried to kiss you right there.

You quickly stepped aside and grabbed your things, asking him to take you home or you would leave by yourself. It was clear to him that you would never let him get near you again.