Chapter XIV: The Party

Two weeks passed, you still had a few days to go back to Seoul, but one day you received a video call from Jimin. They still hadn't returned from the trip, but Suga's birthday was coming up and the boys wanted to celebrate. Also, they had found out that your birthday was 3 weeks after his, so they wanted to do one big celebration.

You thought it was very sweet of them that they wanted to include you, so you agreed. The guys were coming back in two days, and in two more days it would be the party.

You left Daegu the day after they arrived in Seoul. You were bored on the train, checking your social media, when you ran into those bitter news again. BTS and N3bula meet at Tokyo Airport and return to Seoul together, Suga and Suni's public reunion, Suga and Suni don't try to hide their special friendship anymore, etc. Your stomach got upset with each news and with each photo.

Suddenly you got a message from Jimin.

Y/n, when are you coming to Seoul?

Today. I'm on the train."

"Excellent!"

Jimin started telling you some of the details of the party, where it would be and who was invited. Right there he confirmed that Suni would attend. You were dying of rage.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

I wanted to know if I could invite someone.

It's just that you told me it was a party for me too.

And well, I'm taking it to heart."

Sure, I understand. Who are you going to bring?

Your parents?"

"No, my parents are in Daegu.

I want to invite a friend from class."

"Oh, Y/n. What a shame.

You know we can't invite just anyone to our circle.

Is he completely trustworthy?"

"I know, Jimin.

Believe me, he is a very private person.

I wouldn't suggest it if he wasn't."

"Then its fine."

"Jimin, I'm not sure if he's going.

I haven't talked to him yet.

Please don't mention it to the others.

If he doesn't accept in the end, I'd feel embarrassed if everyone asked me about my friend."

Ah, I understand Y/n.

Dont worry. I wont."

You obviously meant Philip. You proceeded to contact him, told him that your friends wanted to celebrate your birthday in advance, and you wanted him as a special guest. You also explained the idol situation to him a bit, since he wasn't that steeped in popular culture; He hadn't realized until now that Min Yoongi was a famous artist. And lastly, you asked him to keep the invitation and the Yoongi thing a secret from the rest of your class friends.

Philip was a nice guy, so he didnt hesitate to promise you he'd keep it quiet.

Suga texted you later without knowing that you had communicated with Jimin. He asked you when you were coming; you did not know that he was dying to see you after those long weeks, where not for a moment did you leave his mind. You lied telling him that you would arrive the next day in the afternoon.

Yoongi: Do you need me to pick you up at the station?

Y/n: It's not necessary, we better meet at the place where the party is being held.

The ties that bind usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें