Chapter X: Meeting Bangtan

Inside the house the guys were commenting on your visit. They had never seen Yoongi with a girl. Jin and j-hope did not mention what happened in Itaewon, but they waited impatiently for Suga to give some explanation.

You entered the main room, and everyone looked at you. Jimin and V were smiling. Jungkook was looking at you with big doe eyes. There was another guy in the room whom you had only seen in videos and photos before, you knew he was the leader of the group.

Jin: Is everything okay, Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes, all good. I want to introduce Y/n, she's a friend from Daegu Y/n, they're my band mates. You already met the boys downstairs; these are Jin-hyung and Hoseok, and he is Namjoon.

They all greeted you kindly; you made a little bow. You covered your belly, embarrassed.

Yoongi: She's staying here just for tonight; I hope there's no problem with that.

RM: Hyung, theres no problem, it's just that where is she going to sleep?

Everyone was clear about not bringing girls into the house and RM as the leader was worried that they would break some rules and get into trouble with the company. Also, there were no spare rooms in the house.

Yoongi: If its ok with everyone, Jungkook could lend her his room and he can sleep with Jin in our room. I will sleep on the sofa.

Everyone agreed. Suga went to his room to get changed and get you clothes to sleep in. Jin and j-hope followed him; they wanted an explanation about what had happened at the club.

He insisted that it was nothing important. He told them a little bit about the relationship between your family and his, that you were like a cousin and that your parents had asked him to take care of you while you studied in Seoul. He also told them that the guy you were with at the party was harassing you, so that's why he forced you out. They were not entirely convinced but decided to drop the subject there.

Jungkook gave you his room after changing into his pajamas. Yoongi came in later to bring you clothes.

Yoongi: Put this on so you can sleep comfortably.

You nodded and turned around, your back to him. You thought that he had left, you took off your jacket and were going to take off your top when you realized that he was still there, looking at you.

Now that Suga was calmer, he was staring at you carefully. He had never paid so much attention to your body, especially since your everyday way of dressing hid your attributes; you were beautiful. He was upset again remembering how Philip had touched your exposed belly and waist. He wanted to erase the traces out of your skin and leave his imprints instead. He didn't realize the way he was looking at you.

Y/n: Are you going to stay there? Are you going to supervise even how I change my clothes now?

He snorted and left the room. You changed and examined yourself in the mirror, it was the first time that you put on his clothes. They had a smell that you really liked the smell of him. Then you proceeded to remove your makeup.

Yoongi: Have you changed yet? (He spoke from outside).

Y/n: Yes.

He went back into the room.

Yoongi: Have you eaten?

Y/n: No, I havent.

Yoongi: Come follow me to the kitchen, we're going to have ramen.

Although you didn't want to be with him after what had happened, you were very hungry, so you followed him. All the guys were in the kitchen, serving the ramen. You were embarrassed by the whole situation.