Chapter XIX: Defender

The weekend seemed very promising. You were in a car with Suga, j-hope and his sister, whom youd met that day. The other boys were in another car with Jin. Hobi, who was the co-pilot, was too funny, he put the music very loud and was dancing and doing all kinds of motions to make you all laugh. Suga got along very well with him, he brought out another side of Yoongi that was not common for you to see.

But not everything could turn out so well. Shortly before you reached the destination, RM spoke on the Walkie-Talkie.

RM: Bang PD He just texted me. We will not be alone.

J-Hope: What do you mean? Is he coming too?

RM: No, not him. Its Aera, Byeol and Suni.

You and Suga exchanged glances in the rearview mirror.

J-Hope: What? And why is that?

RM: He says that N3bula's manager found out that we were coming to this trip and they asked our team to include the girls.

Yoongi: And when do they arrive?

RM: They are already there, they arrived before us. They wrote to me so we wouldn't be caught off guard.

Suga sighed.

Yoongi: I thought it would be just us.

RM: I know, hyung. But don't worry, our manager said that the house is very big, that we won't be uncomfortable.

Nothing could be done, Suni and the others were already on the spot. You mentally prepared to face the situation.

Upon arrival at the house, you all distributed to fi;, there were 4 rooms that would be shared as follows: the N3bula girls in one; Jung Ji-Woo and you in another; Jin, Suga and RM in the third; and j-hope with the yongest took the largest room.

Needless to say, Suni was surprised to see Jung Ji-Woo and you there, she was sure that they would be alone with the boys.

In this house they had rented, there was a swimming pool, a gaming room, a living room with a television and, of course, the beach in the front. The youngest dedicated all their time to playing video games and watching television; RM went to look for crabs and Jin accompanied him to take photos of the beach. Suga and Hobi stayed with you as you were their guests, so they decided to take over the pool area.

Aera, Byeol, and Suni also reached the pool. Suni was wearing a flashy swimsuit and of course she was trying to get Yoongi's attention.

Ji-Woo: We should change our clothes too.

Y/n: Yes, lets go.

You two went to your room to put on your swimsuits. You had brought a two-piece suit with shorts and a long-sleeved top, which was the norm. However, you felt intimidated by Suni and her more provocative swimsuit.

Jung Ji-Woo was very assertive and had noticed the tension between you, Suga and Suni. She noticed that you were hesitant to put on your swimsuit after seeing what Suni had on.

Ji-Woo: You know, you are very beautiful. I brought several swimsuits and I think this one would look great on you.

You looked at her surprised.

Y/n: Oh no, how embarrassing.

Ji-Woo: No, don't be embarrassed. Look, I want to be a fashion designer and I noticed that you have a very attractive body, you could be a model if you wanted. I would really like to see you in this suit.

You accepted it blushing at her flattery.

It was an ensemble of a blue halter top, a floral print bikini, and a semi-sheer beach cardigan. Just like she told you, it fit you perfectly.