The Fight

The popular friend group, Voltron, was gathered together in Takashi Shirogane's home. They were seated in a circle in the middle of the living room. Pidgin sat on the right, the tech whiz and smartest student in Altea High. Next to her was Allura, the most beautiful and strongest girl in school. Then Hunk, the sweetheart and loving boy whom everyone adored, Shiro in the center, quarterback of the football team. Lance McClain, easily the kindest guy and every person's dream. Including Keith Kogane, hot emo mysterious bad boy that was top of his class and his eyes scream 'dangerous'. But only Voltron knew the sweet, kinder side of the mysterious boy.

Lance wanted to know everything about him when he first met him.

They were playing truth or dare with a Starbucks bottles spinning around. They did one last round, Shiro having to confess his crush on Adam, his friend and classmate. Allura clapped her hands in delight,"Wonderful! Now let's play something else and a lot friendlier than Dare or Truth." She spoke in a thick British accent. Shiro nodded, still beet red,"I agree, what should we do?" Allura grinned,"The compliment game!" Hunk nodded eagerly as Pidge, Keith and Lance groaned," Great!How do you play?" Allura got up and grabbed post notes and pens and passed them around. Then she grabbed a bowl and asked everyone to put their names on a note and place it in the bowl. She shook it around and asked everyone to grabbed a name. " Don't look just yet, get ready, no one can see who it is yet. Now, open it up and write something you like about the person you got." Pidge got Shiro, who she said was like a mentor to her. Hunk got Allura, who said she was strong and a powerful woman. Allura got Lance, who said he was sweet and kind. Shiro got Hunk, who said he was a perfect ball of sunshine. Keith got Pidge and said grudgingly he admired her intelligence. Lance then got his person and his face turned redder than a tomato. Pidge stifled a chuckle," Lance, who did you get- wait, you got KEITH. He's the only person left. What do you have to say?" Lance looked around nervously and cleared his throat, standing up," Keith is....emo, weird, and will probably do great things in his life. He could probably run his own business like a boss, but to me he'll alway be that one emo kid. He's our red paladin and I think he's like....the future." Keith's face was incredibly red and he looked like he was about to pass out. Pidge glanced at the two lovesick blushing idiots and groaned loudly," UGH THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.LANCE WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS HIS LOVE AND RUN AWAY CRYING AND EMBARRASSED!AND THEN KEITH IS AWESTRUCK AS WE GIVE HIM A 30 MINUTES PEP TALK THEN HE RUNS AFTER LANCE. THEN AS LANCE IS JUST ABOUT TO OPEN THE DOOR TO LEAVE EVEN AFTER 30 MINUTES, KEITH TELLS HIM HE LOVES HIM AND I DON'T HAVE TO DIE FROM THE AWKWARD SEXUAL TENSION IN HERE!!!!!

Everyone stared at Pidge, their mouths dropped to the ground. Lance sorta recovered from the shock,"W-W-What do you mean 'awestruck'. K-Keith doesn't love me the way I love him!" Keith's heard whirled around and met his eyes,"What are you talking about, I love you, Lance! How can you not see that?!" Lance scoffed,"Yeah right, me. I'm not that lucky to have literally the hottest and sweetest guy in school to be head over heels in love with me." Keith threw his hands in the air,"I DO!" Lance continued to argue back and profess his love with Keith. Everyone stared at them and groaned and screamed at their obliviousness and stupidity. Shiro's eye twitch,"Guys, sit down!" They huffed, with red cheeks and sat down next to each other. The party ended shortly after that, neither of them looking at each other because they were too angry."

The next day at lunch, the group settled down at their table, fans watching them. Pidge and Allura were grinning. Now they had to realize what they said during their fight, it had been a whole night! Then they'd start dating and it would be happily ever after.

Not

Lance sat down, eyebrows furrowed and pursing his lips. Keith came in and sat across from him where he usually sat next to him. Their eyes met and it was electric.

Literally, you could see the cliched lightining glare between them.

They grunted and looked away from each other, crossing their arms. Pidge and Allura stifled their shock down. The entire lunch passed by, Lance and Keith not saying a word to each other, too mad to. Pidge finally gave up and screamed like she did the night before," YOU OBLIVIOUS FUCKS! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID??!!" Lance scowled,"I'm not the stupid one, Keith is for thinking he likes me." The entire crowd, who was watching the entire time gasped in surprise. Keith stood up, his face dark and irritated,"Lance, I've told you multiple times! WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICK SKULL??" Lance rolled his eyes and smirked," That thick skull knows 100% that I'm in love with you. I also know 100% that you don't love me. How could you?" The screaming fangirls squealed and Keith groaning, throwing his head back in the process and running his fingers through his hair,"How could I not. You're beautiful, amazing, sometimes self-less, even if it's not all the time and just you're.....YOU!I don't get why you say you lie about liking me!" The Keith Lovers fanclub sobbed terribly. Lance stood up too and scowled again," Like you? I don't Like you I LOVE you and ADORE you! Why do you think I'm always fighting with you? TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. I just want you to see me!" The Lance Lovers fanclub joined Keith's fanclub in tears as Keith pulled at his hair, "I already do, you beautiful dumbass!" Lance's face reddened with anger,"I can't do this anymore." He walked off, stomping his feet and Keith did the same in the opposite direction. Pidge, Allura, Shiro and Hunk all stared after them, silently crying.

A few hours passed and Lance was in his dorm room on his side on the bed with Hunk, who sat across from him, frowning hard while scrolling through Instagram. Hunk sighed and looked at his best friend in grief. When will he put the pieces together. Pidge told everyone not to snap any sense into them, they needed to realize it on their own.  Lance kept on scrolling.

Then his eyes widened.

He dropped his phone.

And his cheeks became increasingly redder by the second.

"Holy Shit." Hunk raised his eyebrow,"What's up buddy?" Lance squeaked out his words again,"Holy shit." Hunk's eyes widened and he gently put his hands over his mouth, gasping softly. "He did it. He worked his brain." Lance's hands ran threw his hair,"HOLY SHIT, I'M AN IDIOT." Hunk nodded slowly, still holding his hand over his mouth,"Yes, yes you are." Lance was trembling slightly, blushing,"I-I need to talk to him. I need to SEE him. I-OMG- I need to kiss him." Lance started to get up and change from his pajamas at lightning speed, professing what things he had to do with Keith, to do to Keith. Hunk blushed slightly at the things he said,"Oh my."  Lance was breathless and ran towards their dorm room door," H-Hunk, I need to go NOW." He opened the door and saw Keith standing there as if he had just been about to open the door. His hair was loose and mangled and he was sweating, his cheeks burning red. "Lance, I-" Lance didn't let him continue and grabbed his jacket with both of his hands and pulled him closer, capturing his lips in a soft, but rough kiss. Keith melted into it and Shiro, Allura and Pidge came by, thanking every known god or goddess in the world. (Whatever you choose*wink*)