Out of His Head

Aqua-star's POV

Optimus has fully recovered, but Ratchet told him to take it easy. Arcee and I are in the training room. "So, what's been bothering you?" she asks me concerned.

"I found out something about myself and I don't know how to feel about it" I tell her.

"Found out what?" she asks placing a comforting servo on my shoulder.

"You know how there was a time we reproduced like humans?" I ask her and she nods her head. "I discovered, I'm a femme who can do it" I tell her.

"Oh Star, are you ok?" she asks me.

"I don't know, if the cons ever found out" I say scared.

"They won't" she assures me. "I won't let them take you" she tells me. "Though it would be cool to be an aunt" she states.

"Yeah, that's not happening until the war is over" I tell her.

"Let me guess, you want the sire to be Knockout" she says smirking.

"What makes you say that?" I ask her avoiding her optics.

"You both courted before the war and I know you still feel something for him. Even though he's a con" she states.

"We had everything planned Arcee. We'd court for another stellar cycle and then pray to the Well of Sparks for a sparkling of our own" I tell her sadly.

"But then the war started and you ended up on separate sides" Arcee states. I nod my head. "Do the others know?" she asks me curious.

"Just Optimus and Ratchet. They believe the less people know, the safer I'll be" I state.

"Sounds reasonable" she tells me. I hear something outside the training room. We share a look and exit it to see no one. Strange. "I have to go take Jack to school, I'll be back later" Arcee tells me. I nod my head and she left. I go to the control room.

(Another room) Megatron's POV

So Fire-star wasn't the last femme to be able to create a sparkling. She had a daughter. Optimus has been hiding her. Well once I return to my body. She'll be mine and all Cybertronians will follow me as I'll have an heir.

(Control Room) Aqua-star's POV

"Bumblebee, I needed that!" Ratchet exclaims I enter the control room. To see Bee holding a broken piece of equipment. "What has gotten into you?" he asks Bee. Who beeps back. "You're seeing Megatron's face?" Ratchet asks.

"I think we should give Bee another scan" I tell Ratchet and he agrees. We give Bee a scan as Raf appears with the other bots. We put Bee in an induced slumber. Fowler appeared on screen. The cons had stolen a powerful lens of a telescope and taken it to the Arctic. The site of an UN-mineable energon source. Unless the ice is melted away. Which we flood coastal cities.

Bulkhead, Arcee, Optimus and I went through the bridge to go stop Star-scream. Leaving Bee with Ratchet and Raf. "A lot different then our last polar visit. Feels like summer" Arcee states. We look around a corner to see Star-scream has already started to melt the ice.

"Here that's a bad thing" Bulkhead states.

"What's the plan Optimus?" I ask. He tells us his plan and we get into positions. Bulkhead and Arcee distract the cons. While Optimus and I sneak up from behind vehicle mode. We jump onto the ship. I nearly didn't make it, but Optimus grabbed my servo and swung me up. Before pulling himself up. We transformed back into vehicle mode, him leading the way.

He protects me from the heat blast. And I destroy the lens with my blades. We're blasted off the ship by the shock wave. Optimus gives me a soft landing. "That hurt, you ok?" I ask as I roll onto the snow covered ground. Before he can answer Star-scream appears in vehicle mode.

"Megatron's greatest mistake was allowing you to live Prime!" he shouts. Activating his missiles. Aiming them at Optimus and I. He's cut off by Megatron.

"Great, he's back" I groan as I get to my feet. I offer Optimus a hand and he takes it. The other two join us as we watch the decepticon ship leave.

"Ratchet we need a ground bridge" Optimus states.

"You are not the only ones" Ratchet states. As he appears with Raf and Bumblebee. We managed to get back to base with Fowler's help. Ratchet gives Bee a scan. Who was given a clear bill of health. But told us unsettling news. Megatron knows about me and will be after me. I left the med bay, leaving Ratchet and Optimus to explain. Arcee came after me.

"Star, it'll be ok" she tells me.

"Our worst enemy is back and he knows about me Arcee. The only thing I don't get is why he didn't take me in the Arctic" I state.

"He knows we won't use you" she states. "But you maybe stuck in base for awhile" she adds.

"Great, more desk duty" I grumble. "I'm gonna turn in for the night" I tell her. She nods her head and I went to my room. To see a data-pad and frown. I pick it up to see an audio file on it. I press play.

"Aqua-star, I now know of your existence. Make no mistake you will be mine and carry my heir. The autobots can try to protect you, but know this. I shall slay all who try to keep you from me. Starting with Arcee" Megatron's voice states and the file ended. I delete it and sit on my berth. What am I gonna do? I can't put Arcee and the others in danger. The best thing would be to leave this planet. But I have no ship. Maybe I could contact Wheel-jack and he can get me out of here. Until then I'll have to keep a low profile.