Master and Student

Aqua-star's POV

Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and I are helping their chargers with their science projects. Raf is making a volcano, Miko a model of Earth's solar system and Jack a motorbike. Raf's volcano went off and Ratchet thought we were under attack.

"Our projects arr due tomorrow" Jack states.

"Maybe it needs one these do hickies" Arcee tells him holding an exhaust pipe.

"That's an exhaust pipe" I tell her.

"You're both motorcycles,  shouldn't you know how to build a motorcycle engine?" he asks us.

"You're a human Jack" I state.

"Can you build us a small intestine?" Arcee asks him smartly. I high five her. There was a small debate on doing the peojects in the base, but Optimus allowed it. So we continue.

There's an alert of exposed energom on the move. We all look at the screen. "Aqua-star, Bumblebee lets investigate" Optimus tells us.

"Have fun Arcee" I say and we leave by the ground bridge. We arrive in a canyon. Bumblebee beeps.

"No, Bumblebee it does not. Both of you remain here and await my command" Optimus tells us.

"We aren't staying are we?" I ask Bee and he nods his head. "I'll go high, you follow Optimus" I tell him and start to climb the wall.

I soon hear a fight going on and jump to the top. To see Bee and Optimus fighting a hug Decepticon. If memory serves me well, he's name is Skyquake.  I spot Starscream flying away leaving Soundwave alone to watch the fight. He sends his pet to follow Starscream.

I drew my twin knives and sneak up behind him. I swing and he blocks it.  "Damn it" I growl as he pushes me back.   "Lets see how hood you are against someone your own size" I tell him and charge.

We start to fight. He tries to grab me with his tentacles and I cut them up. He then fires a knife out of my hand. I take a deep breath and resume my stance. This time waiting for him to strike first.

He fires again and I jump to avoid it. He grabs me with his tentacles. I go to slice them and he grabs my wrist squeezing it tightly. Making me drop my weapon. "What are  you gonna do now? Optimus and Bee will defeat Skyquake and save me. You don't stand a chance against them" I tell him.

Suddenly he zaps me and I scream in pain. "Aqua-star!" I hear Opitmus shout as I go into recharge mode.

Third Persons POV

"Aqua-star!" Optimus shouts looking up to see her in Soundwave's tentacles.  Soundwave transforms and carries her away.  Somehow out running Fowler. Bumblebee and Optimus return to base after burying Skyquake.

"Where's Aqua-star?" Ratchet asks them.

"She was captured by Soundwave" Optimus answers.

"Arcee is not foing to like this" Ratchet tells him and the other two nod their heads in agreement. Just then Arcee and Bulkhead return with the humans. Who failed their science projects.

"Where's Star?" Bulkhead asks.

"She was captured,  I'm sorry Arcee. I promise we'll get her back" Optimus assures her.

"We had better" she states and goes to blow off steam.

(Decepticon base) Aqua-star's POV

I wake up in a holding cell with Starscream and Soundwave in front of me. "Good, you're awake" Starscream says.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I ask.

"Kill you? Now why would I do that when I can turn you?" Starscream asks me.

"I'm an autobot, I won't become a traitor" I tell him.

"I think given time you'll see things my way. Once I turn you, no decepticon will doubt my rule" he states. "I also know you are different from most femme bots. When I figure out how, I plan on using it to my advanatge" he says stroking my cheek.

"Go drop dead" I sneer.

"No energon for three days should help you change your mind" he states. "Soundwave monitor her vitals" he adds as they leave. I look around the room and at my restraints. I look at the control panel, I need to destroy it to free myself.

But how with no weapons? It's out of my reach. I need to think first otherwise I won't have the energy I need to escape. I could always pretend to join their side until I could escape at a later date. But the longer I'm here, the less my friends will trust me.

So I need to get out quickly and find a safe place to contact base. But I can't escape in space. Hopefully we're on Earth or they have an escape pod I could use.