One Shall Fall

Aqua-star's POV

"And it was written in the covenant of Primus that when the 47 spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos, and the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness" Optimus recites.

"No skies raining fire?" Arcee asks.

"Goes without saying. It is a doom prophecy, after all" Ratchet states.

"I say it's a load of hooey" Bulkhead adds.

"We'd be fools to ignore a warning from the ancients" I state.

"I'd always assumed the ancients were referring to our home planet, but being that Cybertron has been dark for eons" Ratchet says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We've known about these superstitions for ages and never gave them
a second thought" Bulkhead states.

"Why all the ominous rumblings now?" Arcee asks.

"Because of this" I tell her bringing up the solar system onto the screen.

"Because the planetary alignment to which the prophecy refers is nearly upon us" Optimus states.

"And it would seem its end point. Is Earth" Ratchet adds.

"Exactly" I state.

"Uh...Crazy coincidence, heh, r-right?" Bulkhead asks nervously.

"I wish it was" I tell him.

"How long are we talking?" Arcee asks.

"A few days, at most" Ratchet answers.

"However unsettling this revelation may be, I am more concerned about those who might believe. That the prophecy speaks to them alone" Optimus tells us. "Aqua-star, it's more important than ever for you to stay on base. But if you must leave, don't go anywhere alone" he tells me.

"I understand" I assure him. I'm not happy about it, but I understand.

(Nemesis) Third Persons POV

"I did not seek out the blood of Unicron. To simply keep my spark aflame, but to rule undead armies and conquer worlds, and to accomplish that, I require more than this mere sliver
which lies within me" Megatron rants. "So, where is my Dark Energon?!" he demands.

"Out there, lord Megatron, just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it" Knockout assures him. "But you shouldn't push yourself so hard. You've had setbacks. You were in stasis" he adds. Megatron grabs him.

"Precisely why I must make up for lost time!" Megatron snaps. He pushes Knockout away. "I can see the future vividly, but I must ensure its outcome. As well as sire an heir to take over when I die. For I'm the rising darkness of which the prophecy speaks" he declares. "I want Aqua-star found and brought to me. This is everyones top priority along with finding dark energon" he orders. Knockout nods, though silently prays his Star remains hidden and safe.

(Autobot base) Aqua-star's POV

The kids are here. They are looking at things on Raf's laptop. While Ratchet is at his computer. I am sharpening my blades. Can't avoid to be caught off guard with dale blades. "Wait. Is that Bumblebee?" Ratchet asks the children. Pulling me from my thoughts.

"On a conspiracy website where users post evidence of close encounters. But we have it under control, Ratchet" Raf assures him. "We just scrub and replace Bee with" he says and a kitten appears on screen. In Bee's place.

"Mars cat says, "take me to your feeder"" it says. Ratchet laughs, while I giggle.

"Ratchet actually laughed?" Miko says surprised.

"Um, Optimus, do you want to see something funny" Jack asks.

"No" Optimus says simply as the other three return.