Metal Attraction

Aqua-star's POV

Arcee, Jack and I were getting ready to go out to test mine & Arcee's updated tracking system. When Ratchet alerted us to a vehicle approaching the base. "Decepticon?" we ask him. He zooms in on the vehicle. To reveal June's car.

"Mum" Jack sighs shaking his head.

"Again?" Arcee asks.

"She worries" he tells her.

"Just like you do me" I add and she rolls her optics. I nudge her and she smiles. As June enters the base. She parks and turns off her car before getting out.

"Hi, honey!" she cheers and races over to Jack. Giving him a big hug.

"Hey" Jack says.

"Finished my shift early at the hospital, so thought I'd swing by" she states pulling away from Jack. "Good to see you again doctor" she says to Ratchet, who nods his head in greeting. "Arcee, Star" she says looking up at us.

"Hello June" I say as Arcee nods her head.

"So, where's Optimus?" June asks us.

"On a scouting mission with Bumblebee" Ratchet and I tell her.

"Sorry to disappoint" Ratchet adds.

"And I wore heels and everything" she says.

"Mum!" Jack says loudly.

"That's odd, this is an extremely unusual magnetic flux for any planet" Ratchet states looking a the screen. I go over to him and look at it.

"It looks familiar" I state. Just then Bulkhead returns with Raf and Miko. They had gone out on a joy ride. Bulkhead stops and the kids get out laughing before he transforms.

"Did you feel the Gs on that last turn?" Miko asks Raf giddily. "Bulkhead's an animal" she states. Just then they noticed June was here. "Remember when  this was a secret club house?" she asks Raf quietly.

"Uh don't worry Miss Darby, we were wearing seat belts" Raf assures her.

"I'm sure you were Rafeal, hi Miko how's school going?" June asks her.

"Why? What did you hear?" Miko asks her.

"Lets do this thing Jack, Star" Arcee says and I notice she got the cord.

"Knew we were forgetting something" I mutter.

"But I just got her, I brought sandwiches" June states.

"Mum. Look, I really have to help Arcee and Star test their upgraded tracking system" Jack tells her.

"Well, just be careful" June tells him.

"There's nothing to be careful about" Arcee tells her.

"She's right, it's routine diagnostic" I add.

"Are you sure you need Jack for that?" June asks her. Arcee stops with a groan. Bulk says 'uh oh'.

"Bulkhead, I need you back in the field to investigate an odd magnetic disturbance" Ratchet states.

"I'll go with" Miko volunteers and Bulk stops her.

"Whoa! Stay put, Miko" Bulk tells her. Miko groans stomps over to Raf and June.

"Why aren't you going with him?" June asks.

"Someone thinks it's not safe" Miko grumbles.

"But it's safe for Jack to go with Arcee and Star?" June asks.

"We're not going into the field, just doing a diagnostic. Which Jack has helped us with before" I tell her.

"She's right mum, it's totally different" Jack assures her.