Crisscross

Aqua-star's POV

"So if you're not in the garage what will happen?" I ask Arcee as we spar.

"Don't know, but by Nurse Darby's serious face and Jack's scared one. I say he'll me in a lot of trouble" she states.

"Arcee, you're needed" Optimus says over the coms.

"Guess practice is over, go knock them dead" I tell her.

"You know I will" she says and we fist pump. Before she left. I tired up the training room before going to the bridge.

"What's up?" I ask Ratchet.

"Energon mine, Arcee and Bumblebee have engaged the cons. Just drones" he states. "Oh and Optimus wanted me to give you this" he adds handing me a data pad.

"What's it about?" I ask him curious.

"It's all the medical records of when your mother was sparked with you. Everything for what happened during and her bringing you into the world" he states. "Optimus thought you should be prepared, even though you don't plan on having a sparkling" he adds.

"Thanks, by the way. Something has been bugging me about that" I tell him. "My carrier needed CNA from a mech to get sparked. So who's my sire?" I ask him curious. Before he could say anything Arcee coms in.

"Ratchet, I need a bridge" she states. He bridges her back to base, then straight to Jack's garage. Not long after Bee returns with more energon.

"So you didn't answer my question" I state. Looking at Ratchet expectantly.

"I have to go do infantry on the energon storage" he tells me. Then left the room before I could say anything. Great first they kept what I am a secret and now they won't tell me my sire. But why? What's so bad about him? I hope he's not a con.

"Star, a bridge" Arcee says and I bridge her to base.

"Did you make it in time?" I ask.

"No and Jack maybe grounded for life" she states. "Did Bee get back safely?" she asks me.

"Yeah, along with the energon" I tell her.

"That's something at least" she states. Just then Optimus appears with Bulkhead. "Hi Optimus, am I needed for the rest of the day?" she asks.

"No, your free to do as you please Arcee. Good work today" he states. "Where's Ratchet?" he asks us.

"Energon storage" I answer and he left us. "Race to Jack's house?" I ask Arcee. "We can chill until his mother and him get home" I state.

"Sure, prepare to lose" she says transforming.

"Not a chance" I tell her transforming. "Three two one" I count down. I take off doing a wheelie.

"Show off" Arcee says. I laugh as we exit the base. We activate our holo-riders and speed off towards Jasper.

(Time skip)

We tied. We're currently sitting in Jack's garage chilling in our vehicle modes. We notice a baggage on the table for Jack, but leave it alone. Jack arrives home. "Hi Arcee, is mum home yet? I didn't see her car" he states. "Hi Star" he adds.

"Hey Jack" I say in greeting.

"No, we raced from base to beat her here" Arcee tells him. "Oh and there's a baggage for you" she adds. He picks it up. Opening it.

"Hello Jack" Silas' voice says from some sort of device that fell onto the table. Arcee and I transform saying Silas' name.

"What's going on?" Jack asks confused.