Orion Pax: Part 1

Aqua-star's POV

I wake up strapped to a medical berth by the wrists and ankles. When I look around the room I notice an empty canister of CNA. "NO!" I scream and try to break free. Suddenly Knockout rushes into the room and covers my mouth shushing me.

"Shush my star, you're safe" he tells me and I look at him with tears in my optics.

"How could you?" I ask him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he states as he goes over to the monitors. "You have been out for several days. You and your future sparkling are doing well so far" he tells me.

"Don't you mean Megatron's heir?" I snap.

"No" he says and looks at the door. He goes back over to me and leans in close to my audio receptors. "Megatron isn't the sire my sweet spark" he tells me and I look at him shocked. He winks at me. "Our secret" he states.

"Until the sparkling arrives and he kills you & it" I state.

"I won't let that happen" he assures me. "Besides hopefully by then this war will be over and your team will have won" he states.

"Knockout, is our other guest awake?" Megatron asks over the comms.

"Yes, Lord Megatron and as you can imagine she is quiet upset with her condition" Knockout tells him.

"Then I should come calm her, after all I do not want any harm coming to my future heir" Megatron states. "But first I am gonna check in with our other guest" he adds before cutting the link.

"What other guest?" I ask Knockout.

"Orion Pax" he answers.

"Optimus is here?" I demand.

"Yes and no, he is here but has no memory of being Optimus Prime" he states. "He believes we're the good guys" he adds with a smirk.

"He'll figure out the truth soon" I tell him. "Optimus may not currently be in the right state of mind, but he'll always be an autobot at spark" I state.

"True, but until then he is helping our cause" he states. "As you are" he adds and I give him a pointed look. "Better put on your best acting face for Megatron" he tells me. We did not have to wait long for Megatron to appear.

"How are our patients?" Megatron asks.

"Both are healthy" Knockout tells him.

"How do you Aqua-star? You are now a carrier of my future heir" Megaton tells me. I give him my hottest glare, staying silent.

"She seems to have chosen to remain silent my lord, but at least she is calmer then when she woke up" Knockout tells him.

"How long until my heir arrives?" Megatron asks.

"Hard to say, as a sparkling has not been made this way since the original Primes. Could be a few Earth years, we'll have to mentor the progress before I can estimate a due date" Knockout tells him.

"Anyway to speed up the process?" Megatron asks.

"Perhaps, but I don't have the necessary equipment to do so safely" Knockout tells him.

"Keep me updated on their progress" Megatron tells him. "Also Soundwave will be keeping an eye on things" he adds. "Don't forget the device" he tells Knockout before leaving.

"What device?" I ask Knockout firmly. He says nothing and grabs something his work top. He goes behind me and I feel him attach something to make back. A sharp jolt goes through me. "Ow, that hurt!" I snap glaring at him as he walks back in front of me. Releasing me and I look at him confused.

"I just put on a device that will keep you from transforming, you are now weaponless" he states. "I am to escort you to your berth room where you'll be guarded around the clock" he tells me.

"Why not a cell?" I ask him.

"You carry Lord Megatron's sparkling, we wish for you to be comfortable. But be warned any mischief and your will be locked in a cell until the sparkling arrives" he threatens me. He grabs my arm and escorts me from the room we are joined by a squad of vehicons. They take me to my room and I left inside. I hear the door lock and survey the room looking for a way out. I spot a vent, I could use, but I'd have to time it right otherwise I'll be caught.

(Optimus' work station) Third Persons POV

With Aqua-star safely locked in her room and not able to transform. Megatron decided to see Optimus is going with decoding the Iacon database. "Orion! How fares project Iacon?" he asks when he enters the room.

"I am a bit rusty, I fear. I've only managed to decode three entries" Orion (Optimus) tells him.

"And what do these entries comprise?" Megatron asks.

"They were logged by Autobot archivist during the war after I entered stasis. My only knowledge of its contentso far is that they are coordinates,targeting locations on this very planet.I surmise that they could indicate hiding places for vesselsshuttled from Cybertron for safe-keeping" Orion explains. As a hologram of Earth appears.

"Such as historical documents or cultural artifacts?" Megatron asks him.

"My greatest fear would be weapons of mass destruction. Hidden away for later use" Orion tells him. 

"All the more reason it is essential that we do everything in our power to keep said vessels from Autobot reach. We are fortunate to have you on our side, Orion Pax" Megatron praises him.

"It'd go quicker is Aqua-star was hear to help, how is her condition?" Optimus asks him.

"She is awake, but not in her right mind. She seems to believe she is an autobot, but do not fear. Knockout is working on a solution" Megatron tells him.

"I am grateful to hear that" Orion tells him. "Lord Megatron. I am puzzled by one particular finding. I have discovered several historic references to Starscream as your second-in-command.
Yet I have not seen him aboard the ship" he states.

"Sadly, Commander Starscream is dead" Megatron tells him and leaves the room. Orion gets back to decoding the Iacon database. While Megatron returns to the bridge. "Orion asks many questions. A valuable trait in an archivist, but not in a Decepticon. It is a matter of time before
he unravels our fabrications and his innate sense of right and wrong rises to the surface. I only hope that Orion will complete project Iacon before I am forced to destroy him, once and for all" he tells Soundwave. "How is Aqua-star?" he asks.

Soundwave pulls up the fed to her room. She is sitting on the berth, appearing to be in deep thought. "Ready for that bridge!" Knockout says over the comms. Megatron had sent him, Breakdown and a squad of seekers to recover something for the space bridge they are building. Megatron nods to Soundwave who opens a ground bridge. "Um command, we have an autobot intruder. Arcee followed us through the portal" he says sheepishly.

"Argh!" Megatron screams. "Go deal with her, make sure she does not find Aqua-star or Optimus" he orders Soundwave. Who nods his helm and leaves the bridge to deal with Arcee. It does not take Soundwave long to find Arcee and sends her through a ground bridge to the Arctic. Before Orion can see her.

"I heard a commotion" Orion states. Soundwave says nothing and heads back to the bridge like nothing had happened. Orion frowns and returns to his post confused. Why had he heard blaster fire? What was the commotion he had heard?

(Aqua-star's room) Aqua-star's POV

When I heard the fight outside. I used that as my chance to escape my room. Using the nose the cover the sound of me breaking open the vent. I enter it and place the panel back before going through the vents looking for Optimus. "No, Optimus Prime!" she hears Starscream exclaim and follows his voice. She soon reaches a vent above Starscream, to see him pointing his rockets at Optimus and silently curses. She has to do something, otherwise Starscream will hurt Optimus r worse.

A/N

Picture above shows you how Aqua-star is restrained, just picture her in Starscream's place.