To Much Information

Aqua-star's POV

So we recently found out that Star-scream was the decepticon who killed Cliff-Jumper. Arcee got another crack at Arcee. But she got away again. We managed to retrieve the immobilizer though. So it didn't fall into Decepticon hands.

Anyway my leg is full held, though a little stiff from under use while on bed rest. But Ratchet assures me it'll be back to normal in no time. So Bulkhead and Miko are watching a video she took from the monster truck show they'd seen on the weekend. While Ratchet and I monitor the screens. "Would you mind lowering the volume?" Ratchet asks them.

"Hey, Ratch, Star check out the monster-truck rally Miko took me to last week" Bulk tells us.

"I compiled some highlights with my cellphone" Miko states.

"Sorry Bulk, but that sort of thing doesn't interest me" I tell him.

"Innocent vehicles battling for the pleasure of human spectators? Blood sport" Ratchet sneers. He returns to my side. "You could be helping Optimus in the field right now" he tells Bulk.

"I would if they'd let me" I add.

"Aw, he doesn't need my help to search for some ancient educational thingamabob" Bulk tells us and I roll my optics.

"The thingamabob to which you refer happens to be a cybertronian data cylinder" Ratchet explains as I bring up the image of one on the TV.

"Hey!" Miko exclaims and Bulkhead groans.

"Opps, wrong screen" I say innocently.

"And there is no telling what vast intelligence it may hold. During the golden age, dozens of these cylinders were created, each containing the sum total of cybertronian knowledge on any given subject. Stellar cartography, medicine, ancient mythology. When the w*r broke out, the cylinders were hidden throughout the galaxies to keep them as far as possible from Decepticon reach. Detecting one signal here, on Earth, is the opportunity of a..." Ratchet explains.

"T. M. I dude" Miko says cutting him off.

"Switch it back! I want to see the hoedown showdown!" Bulkhead whines.

"Ratchet, Decepticon ambush. The cylinder is at risk. We require backup" Optimus says over the comm.

"Backup is what I'm built for" Bulkhead says proudly.

"I'll come with, sounds like they need all the help they can get" I state.

"Stay close to one of us" he tells me and I roll my optics. But nod my helm. Ratchet activates a ground bridge while Miko wished us luck. We went through the ground bridge and immediately joined the battle for the data cylinder.

"What are you doing here Aqua-star?" Optimus asks as I go back to back with him.

"Heard you needed back up" I tell him as I shot a con in the face. And he punches Knockout.

"Autobots, stand your ground. The artifact must not fall into enemy hands" he tells us. Arcee heads for the cylinder and is tackled by Knockout.

"Oh no you don't" I say. I don't care what we had, no one hurts my sister. I run towards them dodging blaster fire. "Hey Knockout!" I shout and kick him in the helm. Sending him flying away from Arcee. "You ok?" I ask as she gets to her feet and she nods her head. We rejoin the battle. As Bulkhead and Breakdown start to fight.

I notice a ground bridge open and frown in confusion. "Star, look out!" Arcee shouts and I'm punched by a con.

"Shouldn't of done that" I sneer and shot the vechicon in the face. I hear Bulk shout and turn to see him fall in front of the data cylinder. Which blasts him with a beam of light. I also spot Miko and curse turning into my vehicle mode. I speed over to them as the cons grab the data cylinder and made their escape. "Bulk" I say as I transform beside him, helping him to his feet.