Darkness Rising Part 2

Aqua-star's POV

"Now that you know of our existence, Optimus fears the decepticons know of yours" I state.

"Got it, we spot any strange vehicles, call 911 - Can we go now?" Jack asks.

"Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Bots-wana and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!" the girl states. I discovered her name was Miko.

"Besides it's best you stay under our protection" I tell him.

"At least until we know our enemies intentions" Optimus adds. Just then the proximity alarm on the roof goes off and I groan in annoyance. What does he want now? Ratchet announced that is was just Agent Fowler and the kids ask about him. "Special agent Fowler is our designated liason to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues.It may be best if you do not meet him at this time" Optimus tells them.

They hide behind a concrete wall while I stand in between Arcee and Bumblebee. "Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and on particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car! So, anything you care to get up your tin chassis, Prime?" Agent Fowler asks as soon as he exited the human elevator.

"Agent Fowler, we have the situation under control" Optimus assures him.

"They're back, aren't they?" Agent Fowler demands.

"If you are referring to the Decepticons I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable" Optimus tells him.

"Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon" Fowler states.

"Hear me, agent Fowler.We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat" Optimus reminds him.

"Says you" Fowler says unconvinced.

"Hey, fleshy! Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force and how much to use" Bulkhead tells him breaking one of Ratchet's tools.

"Bulkhead, I needed that!" Ratchet shouts.

"Enough!" I shout at them annoyed before turning to Fowler.  "Military involvement will only result in catastrophe" I tell him.

"She's right" Optimus agrees nodding his head. "Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, Agent Fowler.I, however, cannot" he tells Fowler.

"Then do us both a favor and handle this, Prime! Under the radar.Or I will" Fowler tells him before leaving.

"Aqua-star..." Optimus begins.

"I know, I spoke out of turn again. But I can't stand the way he treats us like sparklings" I grumble.

"Pretty big bearings for a human" Bulkhead states.

"Agent Fowler is concerned for his world Bulkhead, as he should be" Optimus tells him. "Aqua-star, why don't you go for a ride to blow off some steam" he suggests.

"Sure, I won't be long or go far and will have my radio on" I tell him before leaving. I transform activating my hologram and roll out as the kids come out of hiding. I was gone for only ten minutes and when I return the team was gone. Only Ratchet and the humans were there. "What did I miss?" I ask after transforming.

"Cliff-jumper's signal came back online" Ratchet states.

"That's impossible" I tell him.

"I know that, the others went to check it out. Leaving the humans here with me" Ratchet explains.

"What me to entertain them?" I ask.

"Please do" he tells me and I smile. I walk over to the children.

"So you're names Aqua-star?" Miko asks.

"Yes" I say nodding my head.

"Are you and Arcee related?" Jack asks.

"I wish, nah she just saved me before we came here. She's taught me a lot about fighting and has been my guardian. So we are sisters in many ways" I explain. Just then Optimus radios Ratchet.

"Ratchet! Bridge us back! Use the arrival coordinates Now!" he orders and Ratchet activates the ground bridge. The others come through Optimus being last. Ratchet closed the portal just in time as an explosion goes off at the other end.

"Cutting it close" I say leaning against the wall.

"How about Cliffjumper?" Ratchet asks them.

"What was that explosion? Was there a fight? Can we come with next time?" Miko asks.

"Look..." Arcee starts.

"He-hey, Miko, let's go see what the bots hiding in their sock drawers" Jack says steering her away from us.

"Arcee what happened?" I ask her in concern.

"What did you see?" Optimus adds.

"Not Cliff.At least Not any more.He was mutated Butchered, like something from those 'Con experiments during the war" she explains and starts to wobble. I go to steady her and help her sit down. "No.I'm fine! Just dizzy" she assures us.

"What is this?" I ask seeing purple goo on her servo. Ratchet steps forward with a slide.

"Don't know.Cliff was covered in it.Leaking it" she states.

"Go take a decontamination bath.Now" Ratchet orders and I help her to the decontamination area. I wait while she has the bath. Then we walk back into the main hanger to hear Optimus ask Ratchet to take Jack home. "Busy" Ratchet states.

"Arcee" Optimus says and I sigh.

"Whoa still dizzy" she says.

"You're fine! Says your physician" Ratchet announces.

"Have fun on curbside duty" I tell her smirking. "What about the others Optimus?" I ask.

"Bulkhead is en-charge of Miko's safety and Bumblebee en-charge of Raf" he tells me. "Aqua-star, you'll be coming with me on patrol tonight" he states.

"Cool, when do we leave?" I ask him.

"Now, lets roll out" he tells me. We do just that. "Ratchet is analyzing the goo that was on Arcee's hand. So just us two" he states.

"So is he really back?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so, which means we need all the hands we can get out in the field. So you'll be going on missions from now on" he tells me.

"But Arcee wasn't happy about that" I say.

"True, but she understands and only wants to protect you. Ensure what happened to Cliffjumper, doesn't happen to you" he states.

"I know, but I'm not a sparkling anymore and want to prove myself" I tell him. We finished patrol and returned to base. I went to my room and laid on my both before falling into recharge.

A/N

Picture above of Agent Fowler.