01. The New Girl

Tommy's POV:

Why did school have to start so early in the morning? Half-awake, Tommy made his way to the college building. Even though he was still tired after his rude awakening the day before, the fresh air and nice fall breeze were enough to wake him up. He hadn't seen the girl since the day before. He laughed, remembering her face, the way she looked just as annoyed at the loud truck as he did. Wilbur was a nuisance. He had DMed him only to get called a simp in response. Tommy knew Wilbur was only teasing him but still, how could he be a simp if he had never even spoken to her before.

Making it into the familiar classroom, Tommy sat down next to Freddie. Since they were little, Freddie had been one of his closest friends, as both of them had gone to school together for so long. Just like Tommy, Freddie also streamed on twitch, going under the name "BadLinu."

"Morning Tom" 

"Morning Freddie"

The two boys continued talking until class was about to begin. That's when Tommy saw her.

"Good morning, everyone, now. Before we begin class, we have a new student joining us today. Lilith, would you like to introduce yourself?"

The teacher turned and looked at the girl who stepped up in front of the class to give an introduction. She looked like she couldn't care less about being there, but she spoke anyway.

"Hello, I'm Lilith. I just moved here from America and... yeah."

"Alright... well, Lilith, there is an empty seat right over there next to... Freddie! We are working on video editing today. Freddie will tell you what to do. Everyone else, you may begin working."

The girl sat next to Freddie. Tommy put on headphones and began working. Wilbur had told him to impress a girl he had to play had to get. Wilbur also wrote songs about being in love with E-Girls, but Tommy trusted his advice anyways. He turned and looked at Freddie. The boy seemed to be becoming great friends with her. They were laughing and smiling, and their conversation never seemed to stop. Tommy decided to dm his friends.

Sleepy Bois:

Tomathy: Wil, the purple hair girl, is in my classroom.

Ghostbur: Have you spoken to her yet?

Tomathy: no, she's talking to Freddie about something. They haven't stopped talking since class started.

Ghostbur: Sounds like you're jealous.

Tomathy: IM NOT JEALOUS

Ghostbur: Awww, Tommy has a little crush!!!

Crow Father: Wil, stop making fun of Tommy, give him a break. Tommy just talk to her.

Potato God: Yeah, just go up to her and introduce yourself.

Tomathy: Techno, no offense, but I'm not taking advice from a pig in a crown who has never been in a relationship.

Potato God: He does have a point. :,)

Crow Father: Ok, Tommy, if you want to be her friend that badly, just go talk to her.

Tomathy: Thank you, you were all very helpful (Phil). I'm gonna go talk to her now.

Ghostbur: Good luck, you'll need it.

Crow Father: Wil, you're gonna make him nervous.

Closing discord, Tommy worked up the courage to go talk to Lilith. He got up, started walking over... The lunch bell rang. Quickly everyone got up from their seats and made their way out the door. Tommy lost them in the crowd.

———————————————————————————

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first actual chapter of Hit The Target. I know it's not the best, but I'm having so much fun writing it. Also, sorry if anything in this in terms of collage was wrong. I am American, so I might not be super accurate with that aspect of the book. Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this so far. Just a quick note. This book will be from Lilith and Tommy's POVs, so we'll see Lilith's next chapter. Thanks for reading so far, have a good day, drink some water, eat something, and don't forget to take your meds! :)