04. School Bully

Tommy's POV:

"Nice to meet you too, TommyInnit."

The boy froze. The one person he wanted to be friends with was also one of the few who knew he streamed. If she turned out to be some crazy fangirl, he was done. All he wanted was to make a friend. Quickly Tommy walked back to his table, where Freddie looked up from his phone as he approached.

"So how was i- why do you look so scared."

"She knows who I am."

"Well, that's good, Tom isn't that what you want-"

"No, Freddie, she knows about TommyInnit."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"I mean, she's cool, though. It's not like she would go around the school telling people or anything."

"Yeah, but like, what if she's using me for my followers or something?"

"I wouldn't worry about that."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, for one, you approached her not the other way around. And two she's-"

The bell started ringing, but Freddie kept speaking even though Tommy couldn't fully hear the end of his sentence. Getting up from the table to go back to class, Freddie continued.

"Plus, I'm always right. Anyways, ill see you after school!"

"What- Freddie, I didn't fully hear what you said, though."

Freddie was already out the door rushing to his next class and didn't hear Tommy. So much for that.

Time Skip: After School

TW: Bullying (I will say when it ends if you want to skip to then :)

Tommy headed outside of the school and saw Freddie watching something in the distance.

"Hey Fred, what's going on."

"I think we might have a small problem."

Freddie pointed straight ahead, and that's when Tommy saw them. Lindsey and Lilith standing in the middle of the field. Lindsay was the "Popular Girl" of Tommy's school. She had straight blonde hair, brown eyes and was mean to anyone who annoyed her. Basically, she was a bitch. And there she was, yelling at Lilith from across the field with everyone watching. Tommy tried to overhear what was going on.

Lindsay pushed Lilith as she tried to walk away.

"Go back to America, weirdo. No one wants you here."

Lilith flipped her off and kept walking. Obviously, the fact that Lindsay's taunts weren't really getting to Lilith annoyed her.

Tommy turned to Freddie, concerned he asked;

"Should we do something about this?"

"I mean, I don't really think she needs help."

As Lilith kept walking, Lindsay turned to her friends and started talking loud enough for the girl to hear.

"I heard she lives with her Aunt and Uncle. I bet her parents abandoned her and sent her here when they realized how much of a freak she was."

This was enough to make Lilith stop in her tracks. Slowly she faced the girl, glaring.

"What did you fucking say?"

"I said you're a freak. What, you hard of hearing or something bitch?"

Within a matter of seconds, Lilith had thrown her backpack on the ground and was headed straight for Lindsay, who now wore a slightly panicked look on her face.

Freddie quickly turned to Tommy.

"Ok, you were right."

The two boys ran across the field headed straight for the two girls.

Freddie held Lilith back, and Tommy stood next to him.

"Lilith, I know how much you might want to punch her right now, but if you want to be the bigger person, you should calm down a bit and just walk away. She's not worth it."

Lilith thought about this for a minute and eventually decided Freddie was right. She grabbed her bag, and the three of them walked home.

End of TW :)

At the end of the street, Freddie said goodbye to the other two and started walking home in the opposite direction. Tommy and Lilith kept walking in uncomfortable silence. If Tommy didn't spark up a conversation soon, they would make it all the way home without saying a word. He just needed to think of the right thing to say.

"So, who's your favorite woman?"

That was not the right thing to say.

"What?"

"Sorry, I just... neither of us were saying anything, and I... sorry."

"It's fine."

That was as long as the conversation lasted. By the time they made it home, neither of them had said a word. Without looking at him, Lilith walked up the steps to her house. Tommy gave her a slight nod and started walking across the street to his own house. As Tommy turned around, she finally said something.

"Tommy!"

He turned back around to face her.

"My mom."

"What?"

"My favorite woman is my mom."

Lilith gave him a slight smile. Tommy chuckled to himself and smiled back at her.

"Good answer."

———————————————————————————

A/N: Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing it. I'd also like to just appreciate how it took them 3 chapters to actually have an IRL conversation. Sorry, some backstory was needed, lol. Anyways, it will be back to Lilith's POV next chapter, and you might even find out who her brother is, so stay tuned for that! As always, I hope you have a good day, drink some water, eat food and remember to take your meds! :)