08. Revived

Lilith's POV:

Lilith's first lore stream. She was excited. Well, mostly excited. As much as she had always wanted to be a part of this, it also meant talking to Tommy. Lilith had spent the whole week avoiding him. She just couldn't get over what Lindsay did, and because he played a part in it, she didn't want to see him either. Now it was time to act like everything was ok though. This was only going to take an hour or two, and then she'd be free to go talk to Clay or hang out with Freddie. Lilith took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and started the stream.

Her character ran over to Philza, and she tried her best to act frightened.

"Phil! Phil, what's going on. Is it true? Is Dream really out of jail?"

"It is but-"

"I just... I've never met him, but from what I heard about him, I'm terrified."

"Hey, Lilac, it's gonna be alright, but I really need to tell you something. It's really important, so I need you to listen."

"Ok, what is it-"

"PHIL! PHIL HELP! PHIL, HE'S CHASING ME!"

"What the fuck"

"PHIL"

"Tommy?"

"What the hell is going on?"

"LIL, PHIL, HELP"

"Tommy, hey, hey, it's ok. Just calm down, ok. What's going on."

"PHIL, IT'S DREAM, HE WAS CHASING ME, AND HE WAS GONNA KILL ME AGAIN AND-"

"Tommy, calm down, just breathe. Everything is gonna be ok."

"Please, Lilac, I don't know what to do, and he's probably still out there just watching us right now from the trees."

"It's alright mate, I'm right here in case he tries to hurt you, ok."

"Yeah, we won't let anything happen to you. I swear."

Tommy's character moved to hide behind Lilac's as Phil pointed his crossbow into the woods.

"Phil, can we go inside? I just, I don't feel safe out here."

"Yeah, sure, let's go inside my house."

The three of them went inside Phil's house to discuss what happened to Tommy.

"Tommy, can you please tell us what happened?"

"I um... I went back to the exile area. When I heard that Dream was out of jail, I needed to go get the Axe of Peace because I left it there, and now he has it. He said he was gonna torture and kill me over and over again, and I... I can't go back there. I can't."

"It's gonna be ok. We'll make sure he doesn't get to you. We'll protect you, ok."

"Yeah, mate, we'll make sure you're safe from him."

"Ok, I wanna go back to my house though, I have to make sure he doesn't try to kill Shroud or anything."

"Yeah, I can walk with you if you want."

"Ok, let's go."

Lilac and Tommy walked back to his house with Phil following close behind. They made it all the way there and saw Ranboo skip on by Tommy's house. Well, at least it looked like Ranboo, but Phil swore he saw Ranboo die as they were getting him out of prison.

The rest of the stream went ok. They found out that Ranboo had actually lost his last life and was now a ghost, and Tommy built walls around his base to keep anyone from getting in. Ranboo and Phil had left to do other lore stuff, and Lilac had already ended her stream, so it was only the two of them left.

"Alright, chat, I'm gonna send you over to Eryn, I hope you all enjoyed the stream, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Tommy ended the stream and tried to talk to Lilac.

"Hey Lilac, you did a good job today-"

"Sorry Tommy, I've got to go."

"Oh... ok, well, talk to you later, I guess."

"Yeah... see you around."

Lilith left the call and turned off her PC. Thank god that was over. Right as she was about to go eat dinner, she got a call from Clay. She answered.

"Hey, Lil! Great job with the stream today. You did so well!"

"Thanks, you did really well too. Loved the part where you killed Tommy when you weren't supposed to."

"Oh my god, Lil, it was an accident. I bet people couldn't even tell it wasn't supposed to happen."

"Yeah, I'm sure after the both of you started laughing and Callahan had to teleport Tommy back that chat thought all of it was canon. Makes sense to me."

"You're never gonna let go of this, are you?"

"Never."

"Well, despite that, I still think you did great."

"Thanks, Clay. Hey! I'm so excited I get to see you soon as well."

"Yeah, um... Lil about that. I can't go."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm so sorry, but George decided he was gonna come to America that week, and I would have told him, no, but he already bought his plane ticket. I really am sorry."

Lilac was quiet for a second. She needed to speak up, or Clay would tell she was disappointed. Her voice was shaky, but she tried to speak as normally as possible as wet tears started streaming down her face.

"Yeah, no, I get it. It's ok. Well, I've got a lot of homework to do, but um... I'll talk to you later."

"Lil, I'm really sorry, I really did wanna come to visit you, but we can still do the stream we had planned, I swear."

"Yeah, that would be great. Bye"

"Wait, Lil-"

Lilith hung up the phone. She felt sick. He had promised her. He never broke his promises. She had to get out of the house, and she knew exactly where to go.

———————————————————————————

A/N: Hi everyone! I actually had a different chapter planned for today (which will be the next one instead), but I got really inspired by the stream today and just HAD to put Lilith in the lore. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Gonna start adding music to the top of each chapter so you can listen to something fitting while you read if you want, but I really hope you had a good time reading it. I had so much fun writing this. Have a good day, eat food, drink water, and take your meds! Bye!