09. Holiday Plans

Tommy's POV

"Yeah... see you around."

Lilac left the call, and Tommy was lonely again. Well, so much for hanging out with her. Looks like he had to find something else to do. Right as he was about to go talk to Tubbo, Wilbur started calling him on discord. Tommy answered the call.

"Hey Wil, what's up"

"Tommy, I was wondering if you had plans for the holidays."

"Why?"

"Well, I was talking with George and Tubbo and those guys, and we were talking about renting an Air BnB for a few days this holiday and celebrating Christmas together."

"Yeah, Wil, that sounds like a lot of fun-"

"You could even invite your girlfriend with you."

"My WHAT?"

"Lilac? It's so obvious you like her, Tommy."

"No, Wil, we're just friends."

"Alright, that's what they all say."

"What does that- Wil, what are you even saying"

"Nothing, nothing. Anyways I'll talk to the others and discuss the plans and ill let you know later this week when we figure everything out."

"Alright, sounds good, Bye Wil."

"Bye Tommy"

Tommy hung up the phone and sat up from his chair to stretch. As he was standing up, however, he saw something from his window. Or rather, someone with purple hair standing on their porch. Tommy couldn't see much from his small bedroom window, but it looked like Lilith was not having a good time. If he wanted to be friends with her again, all he had to do was make sure she was ok. So with that idea in mind, Tommy put on his shoes and coat and rushed out the door to follow her.

The girl started running into the woods behind her house. There were trees all around, so Tommy had to be careful and ensure he wouldn't get lost. They ran through the twisting rows of trees, one following the other before Lilith ran over to a little swing and sat down. Tommy couldn't see much, but he could for sure hear the girl sobbing. He started to walk up to her, only to step on a branch and cause her to jump up from where she was standing. Lilith looked frightened, her green eyes were glossed over and foggy from tears, and her nose was red from the cold.

"Tommy? What are you doing here? Wait, did you follow me?"

Tommy put up his hands in self-defense and slowly made his way over to her.

"I come in peace, I swear. I just saw you crying and wanted to make sure you were ok, that's all."

Lilith just stood there, not saying anything looking just as shocked as when she had first turned around.

"Y'know what, I'm... I'm sorry. You're obviously still mad at me, so I'll leave you alone."

Tommy turned and started walking back down the path heading home, when he felt someone grab his hand. He looked up and saw Lilith staring back at him. He felt a light blush dusting his cheeks. What was happening to him?

"Wait... I'm the one who should be apologizing."

———————————————————————————

A/N: Hey there! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know I did! Not sure why but I feel like my writing is always better when they're in the woods. Anyways, sorry it was a short chapter, but I had a lot of stuff to do today. Longer chapter tomorrow, and GET READY because it's gonna get interesting. Anyways, as always, sleep well, eat food, take your meds, drink some water, and have a good day!