02. Joining an SMP

Lilith's POV:

Lilith finally made it home. The school day had been exhausting. It was only the first day, but she already wanted to go back home. At least she had made a friend. She and Freddie bonded over their dyed hair and shared love of Minecraft. She even found out he streamed as well. Maybe they could make a video together one day.

Entering her room, Lilith threw her backpack on her bed and sat down in her desk chair. She'd made sure to set up her pc as soon as she moved in yesterday. Lilith was joining an SMP today. Before she started setting up her stream, Lilith texted her brother. She hadn't spoken to him, but while giving her introduction that morning, Lilith glanced around the classroom only to stop and look at a certain boy in the corner. He had blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and was wearing a red sweatshirt. TommyInnit. He didn't so much as look at her, he seemed to be texting someone instead, and as she got up to go talk to him, he put on headphones. Lilith didn't think he was rude, probably just trying to get his work done. And it wasn't like she was some crazy fangirl; she just knew who he was.

Her brother had always been there for her. Even after her parents sent her to the UK for better education, he promised to stay in touch. Lilith knew he would. After all, he was a fellow streamer. So she texted him.

Lilith: Dude, TommyInnit is in my freaking class!!

After texting him, Lilith started setting up her stream. She didn't have to look presentable; she didn't use a webcam and was, at the moment, faceless. Lilith had already joined the SMP's discord the day before, so all she had to do was title her stream and join the server. She decided to title it "Joining the DreamSMP" simple, to the point.

Lilith took a deep breath, switched to streamer mode, and clicked go live. It was time to become LilacDemon.

"Hey, chat! How is everyone doing today? Hope you've had a great day so far!"

Quickly, hundreds of replies started streaming in, saying anything from "Hi Lilac!" to "My day was good :)" and everything in between. The girl quickly explained that today she would be joining the DreamSMP. Chat was going wild, and her usual 2,000 viewers quickly became 15,000. She switched from her starting soon screen to show her game and joined the server. The chunks loaded in, and... she was in a box. Trees and walls surrounded her. This was gonna be more complicated than she expected. She quickly typed in chat to see if anyone could let her out after noticing how many people were online.

LilacDemon: Hi! I seem to be stuck in a box. Can someone please help me out?

Tubbo_: Hello Lilac!

Nihachu: Hi Lilac

WilburSoot: Hello

TommyInnit: WOMAN POG

Ranboo: Hi, I can come help you out.

"Well, chat. Seems we're stuck for a second, but Ranboo seems to be able to help us out. That's actually really nice of-"

TommyInnit: VC2

TommyInnit: VC2

TommyInnit: VC2

TommyInnit: VC2

"Well chat, seems like we have someone to talk to while we wait."

Lilith clicked on VC2 and mentally prepared herself to officially meet TommyInnit.

"HELLO!?"

"Hi, wow, you're loud."

A "ding" sound played, meaning someone else had joined the call.

"Hello there, Lilac."

"Oh, hi Ranboo, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Could you maybe help me out of this hole"

"Yeah, I'm on my way there now."

"Cool, thanks"

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Tommy, man, you've gotta stop asking people their ages as soon as they join."

"Yeah, why is my age so important anyway?"

"He needs to know if he's still the youngest one on the server."

"Shut up, Ranboo!"

"Well, I am actually older."

The call was silent for a second

"We are now mortal enemies."

Lilith was kicked from the call.

———————————————————————————

A/N: Hello, Hello! Hope you enjoyed the second chapter. I'm sorry if it's not great. I got a concussion yesterday, so I'm not feeling the best, unfortunately :( Anyways! Hope you have a great day; drink some water, eat some food, and don't forget to take your meds!