15. Let The Fun Begin

Lilith's POV:

Tommy and Lilith piled through the door, dropping their bags on the floor in front of them. Phil came up to the two, and their eyes quickly brightened, each taking turns to greet the person in front of them.

"Alright, so Tom will be with Wil upstairs and Lilith. You are with Niki just down the hall from them."

Lilith quickly dragged her bags up the stairs, Tommy following soon after. Entering the room, Lilith saw two beds against one wall and a desk and wardrobe on the other. A large window was on the opposite wall, filling the room with natural light. Lilith was so winded from carrying her bags up the stairs; she had almost missed the girl sitting at the desk right in front of her.

"Niki!"

"Lilith!"

The two embraced in a hug, making Lilith realize just how short the other girl truly was.

"It's so nice to meet you in person! You have no idea what it's been like in a house with only boys."

"Well, now I'm here to save you-"

A loud screech came from down the hall, causing both girls to jump. They quickly went to investigate and walked into another bedroom only to see Tommy pointing his phone directly at Wilbur's face.

"We're like brothers rooming together, Wil!"

"Stop, I will cry."

Niki turned to Lilith and whispered to her.

"He's been here five minutes and is already annoying Wil with his vlog."

"He woke me up on the way here too."

The two girls quickly hurried out of the room and downstairs to Phil, yelling for them to come and eat dinner.

Despite seeing all the Instagram stories of food he had cooked, Lilith didn't really expect Phil to be much of a chef. She was right as she was welcomed to the smell of pizza when she entered the kitchen. The group discussed plans for the following week and caught up with one another. The conversation quickly shifted to the idea of watching a movie after dinner. After cleaning up the kitchen, everyone headed to the living room and sat down.

Lilith couldn't remember the last time he was this happy. Yes, she got to talk to her friends every day online, but seeing them in person felt surreal. They had spent a while planning out the perfect week, with everything from going out to dinner to streaming on the SMP, she knew this week couldn't possibly get better.

Lost in her own thoughts, the girl didn't even realize she had started drifting off to sleep. Neither had she realized that she had accidentally fallen asleep on the shoulder of the boy sitting next to her. 

———————————————————————————

A/N: Heyyyyy. Sorry for not uploading for like a month. Been very busy with school unfortunately and have had literally no time to write anything. GOOD NEWS THOUGH, the next part is already being edited as we speak so no need to worry about me leaving for a long time again. Anyways, really excited because we've got some more minecraft smp stuff coming up in the story soon which I always enjoy writing. As always, don't forget to take your meds, drink water, do your homework, sleep well, and have a great day :)