17. Ranboo My Beloved

Lilith's POV:

"Hey chat! How are you all doing today? Hope everyone is doing well! Today we are going to be building a house on the DreamSMP with some help from Ranboo!"

Lilith's chat was speeding by fast as the boy gave his introduction. Most of them focused on how she was finally playing on the server again and how excited they were about Ranboo. Little did they know, he was only two doors down from her.

"Alright, everyone, you're in luck today because I did A LOT of off-camera mining, which means you don't have to sit here and watch me chop down trees. If you want that kind of content, feel free to hop on over to the RanbooLive Vods channel and click on any non-lore DSMP stream!"

"Hey what the heck!"

"I'm just telling it like it is, Ran."

"Wha-"

"Anyways! I've already chosen a spot for the house ahead of time which is good. We will be building it right near the Archery area that Fundy made so that we don't have to go far to get over there since I hang out there so often!"

The two of them started building. Hanging out and talking as if they had been friends for years and not only a few months. After a little while, they heard a quiet ping ring through their ears, letting the two of them know someone had joined the call.

"HELLO"

Lilith flinched at the loudness of Tommy's voice as he started speaking, being thankful that he was much quieter off-stream."

"Hey, Tommy... what's up?"

"NOT MUCH."

The three of them were quiet for a second as the chat flew by with "Awkward" twitch emotes. A fourth discord ping sounded, and Ranboo and Lilith quickly noticed that Tommy had added a music bot to the call to play the Able Sisters.

"Jesus- Alright, Tommy, if you're gonna be here, can you at least get on the server and help Ran and I build my house?"

*TommyInnit Joined The Game.* showed up in the game chat as Ranboo and Lilith kept building her house.

"Great, thanks. We're by the archery thing."

Tommy showed up holding a flower in each of his hands and stood in front of Lilith. He dropped them down in front of her and slowly moved his head upward to look back at her.

"Did you just give me flowers?"

"Tommy, that's so nice of you. We can use them to decorate your house Lilac."

"I simply did not need them... women."

"Well, that's really nice of you, Tommy, thank you."

"Oh Lil, that reminds me, I actually made you something too as a housewarming present."

Ranboo walked over to where Lilith was standing and tossed her a shiny bow and some arrows. The girl opened her inventory and saw that Ranboo had given her an infinity bow named "bow for the bow god" and a few arrows.

"Holy shit! Thank you so much, Ranboo. That's so sweet of you!"

"Eh, it was nothing. I just figured everyone already has fully enchanted stuff, so I wanted to help you get a bit of a head start and-"

Tommy ran over to Ranboo and started hitting him with his sword.

"Tommy, what the heck!"

Lilith hit him straight in the face with an arrow, and Tommy's character stopped moving. Everything was silent, and for a second, Lilith thought she had won until she heard someone stomping down the hall.

"Hey, Ranboo?"

"Yeah?"

"I think we have a proble-"

"THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY RUDE OF YOU, LILACDEMON. I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING NICE, AND YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR STUPID BOW THAT STUPID RANBOO JUST HAD TO GIVE YOU-"

Everything went into chaos; Tommy burst through the door of Lilith's room, Ranboo started laughing, and Lilith was 100% sure everyone else in the house had now been alerted of their presence.

"HE WAS JUST GIVING ME SOMETHING NICE. ARE YOU ACTUALLY BEING JEALOUS RIGHT NOW OR SOMETHING?"

"YOU ARE MY WORST ENEMY, LILAC! CHAT MAKE THIS CANON. DREAM IS NO LONGER MY WORST ENEMY. LILAC IS"

"YOU LITERALLY GAVE ME FLOWERS? HOW AM I YOUR WORST ENEMY? YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT OF MY ROOM, GO TALK TO TUBBO OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WAS JUST TRYING TO DO A NICE BUILDING STREAM WITH RANBOO, AND YOU HAD TO SHOW UP BE ALL ANNOYING AND SHIT"

Lilith turned back to her computer. Where chat was currently freaking out over what was going on.

"Chat, Ranboo, I am so sorry, but I think we'll have to continue this another day because Tomathy is being a little bit of a bitch. I'm gonna go ahead and raid Jack Manifold, and I'll see you guys soon! Bye, chat!"

Lilith ended her stream and turned back to Tommy, still standing by the door. The girl burst into laughter, causing him to look extremely confused.

"That's definitely getting clipped."

———————————————————————————A/N: We're back on the DreamSMP! This was not a filler chapter, but I think you all are going to be really excited for the next few chapters! ALSO, I don't know if you can tell, but my Writer's Block is slowly fading, so that's nice. Anyhow, have a great day, everyone. Remember to take your meds, sleep well, and do your homework! :)