21. Trending

Tommy's POV:

If Tommy had expected to be trending on Twitter when he woke up the next day, that would be a lie. What was more shocking, though, was the fact that he wasn't trending because of his birthday. He was trending because of her.

3 - Entertainment - Trending

LilacInnit

Fans of Minecraft Twitch streamers Tommyinnit and LilacDemon start questioning if there's anything going on between the two.

12.4k Tweets

Scrolling through some of the tweets, Tommy quickly realized he had the exact same questions they did. Maybe Wilbur was right, and he was just being a chicken. The boy quickly got out of bed and went downstairs to find everyone already awake. Wilbur and Phil were cooking breakfast, and everyone else was hanging out around the table. Upon hearing him come downstairs, everyone quickly turned their attention to him. He sat at the table in an empty seat next to Tubbo, tuning into the conversation that was going on.

"You ready for MCC today, Tommy?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Gonna get another win today."

"Well, I'd just like to get my first win, honestly."

"Amen."

Tommy turned to Ranboo and Lilith, who sat at the other end of the table as they shook hands. To say he was disappointed he didn't get to be on a team with her was an understatement. Tommy had practically begged Scott to put them on a team together a few weeks before but was shut down because he "didn't want Tommy to get distracted." So, Lilith was put on the Lime Llamas with Ranboo, Dream, and Shubble instead.

Tommy was brought out of his thoughts as Wilbur placed a plate of waffles on the table. As everyone started eating their food, the discussion died down. As Tommy filled up a cup of water, he noticed Wilbur with an evil smirk on his face. Immediately the boy started racking his brain for what Wilbur could be planning until he remembered what he had woken up to. This wasn't going to end well.

"So, has anyone checked Twitter this morning?"

"Oh, for god's sake Wil."

Tommy put his face in his hands as he heard Wilbur open his phone and read something aloud.

"Fans of Minecraft Twitch streamers Tommyinnit and LilacDemon start questioning if there's anything going on between the two."

Opening his eyes again, he saw Lilith staring directly at him, and he felt his face go bright red.

"I- um... there's-"

Lilith's phone started ringing, and she quickly got up from the table and rushed toward the stairs.

"Clay'scallingmesoIhavetogoanswerthis,thanksforthefood."

As the group heard her door close, Tommy let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Wil, apologize to Tommy."

"But I was just joking-"

"It was still mean. Apologize to him."

"I'm sorry Tommy."

"Good, now everyone should go get ready."

*Time skip brought to you by Cliché by mxmtoon (which I am listening to on repeat rn)*

On his way downstairs, Tommy ran into Lilith (literally), who was busy texting someone on her phone. One look at her, and he immediately started laughing.

"What?"

"You look so stupid."

"Hey, don't disrespect the Yoshi onesie, had to fit the theme somehow."

"Why didn't you just wear a green shirt or something."

Smirking at the boy in front of her, Lilith walked past him to her room.

"Good luck Tommy."

———————————————————————————

A/n: Sad to say this is the last filler chapter for this series. :( BUT i'm already working on another book which will take place with someone else in an SMP AU :) Have a good day and sleep well everyone!

 :( BUT i'm already working on another book which will take place with someone else in an SMP AU :) Have a good day and sleep well everyone!