;༊๋࣭ NOTE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
please read carefully.

━━ this will be an oc and If you do not like the idea or story, it will be better if you leave in silence. i don't want you to leave negativity here.

━━ and if you haven't realized yet i also used my oc's name in my other stories since i got more used to it and felt more comfortable writing it.

━━ english isn't my first language so expect a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm always willing to learn and grow.

━━ this fanfiction will follow or not the drama, but there are scenes that I will add to sit with the plot. I do not own anything such as the characters, pictures, and gifs. any comments regarding hate speech or any spread of negativity will be removed immediately.

━━ the author is also lazy and busy with school stuff, and her favorite line is 'i'll update tomorrow!' until her tomorrow reached a few weeks or maybe month. (very very true!)

━━ and one more thing, pease don't complain about me writing yandere things. these villainous characters that I will write here are yanderes so don't expect any sunshine and rainbows in their personality. again, those are yandere villains. what were you expecting.

━━ but I'm not referring the kny antagonist, okay?

━━ also, do not complain because my character's thought and action don't fit your expectations. I'm writing about my character, not you. this story is not about you, in fact, no story is about you unless it's an autobiography (and yes, not even reader-insert are about you, they're basically their own character).

━━ this is intentional, and I've chosen to write these characters like this. I'm going to do my best to give you character development, but it will be slow—and I'm giving you this information beforehand—in case you dislike these kind of character :)

━━ but—if you still want to read this book, this is credits to MovingOnNowPpl for her story "Out of Every World." Unfortunately, she discontinued and unpublished her story here on Wattpad. Because of that, I tried to ask for her permission to adapt and continue her fanfic on my account.

however, she hasn't replied to my chat yet, hehe. I'm going to continue her fanfic on my own account, combining it with my story while mostly following the flow of her narrative. Nevertheless, if she doesn't give me permission to use her fanfic, I will unpublish this story. But I hope you know that some parts of the plot are mine. Thank you.

━━ also, please remember that although this is canon compliant, there are several things that I am purposely changing from what happened (and I'm still not sure if I will follow the anime and manga). but there are scenes that I will add to fit with the plot.

━━ this book will be a reverse harem, though there might be some bias towards certain characters.

━━ and more importantly: the following characters in this story might be ooc. I'm not that good at imitating their personalities and I'm still getting used to writing for this series, i hope you understand.

━━ and regarding the older love interest (the hashiras, demons, and others). please don't comment anything about pedophilia or anything like that, because that is absolutely not the case here. I will add scenes so that it will fit with the plot. also, the characters' age will be changed to fit the plotline. so sorry.

━━ be aware! this story contains manga spoilers.

Vote and Comment is highly recommended HAHAHA.

Peace!