⌗ CHAPTER 3

SCARLET HEART

CHAPTER 3
CONFUSION AND GRATITUDE

EDITED - 012924

She's stuck in a world full of demons now

That's just freaking great.

What the heck? Did I just become a 2D character?! o(╥﹏╥)

She thought as she looks at her one raised hand.

Yurika was back to lying on the futon again after she passed out in Tanjirou's arms, and brought her inside again. Continuously kicking the blanket off as she got too warm, and then pulling them back up just as quickly when she got chilly again.

Rolling around for a solid five minutes in search of a comfortable position, she settled for hugging her legs to her body as she stuck her face into her pillow.

The darkness it provided her tired eyes bringing her to squeeze them shut and think deeply to herself.

Well, as deeply as she possibly could in her miserable state. Being sick and always made focusing on things much more difficult.

Judging by the way things were at the current moment—Tanjirou's family is still alive, even his father, and Nezuko is still human. It was safe to say she had arrived way too early before the story line had even gotten started. That's puts her into a bit of a dilemma...

Is this related to the Eclipse she saw before she lost consciousness back then?

Why was she brought to the world of anime? Especially in Demon Slayer? Why is that? What could be the reason?

But... Let's say she find a way back home.

Would she want that? She can't imagine just leaving here when she could potentially save the Kamado Family from all their suffering. Perhaps warning them of what was to come?

None of them deserve the fate that awaited them. She knew that.

They should be happy, and live in peace...

—But on the other hand, if she warned them it was impossible for them to believe her, and her interference could end up royally screwing everyone and everything over in the long run.

She knows all the details in the manga, whoever dies, survives, and whatnot. And she's pretty sure that Tanjirou becoming as demon slayer is super important, not just because of the lives he's save and the people he's impacted, but because Tanjirou joining the Demon Slayer Corps is what ultimately led to the demon King's defeat and death. It would save not only people walking around today, but the future generations as well!