Chapter 11

A/N
So

Aging up Thalia was a bad idea

Why?

Well because the John wick movies take place in the span of a couple of weeks

The year it takes place in is 2014

What I'm getting at is that I'm going to finally fix my mistake and make Thalia 8 again instead of 15

Will it change her relationships with people?yes

But I want to be accurate to the movies

Ok enough rambling,let's start the chapter!

Thalia's pov
Bang
Crash
Bang
Crash
Bang
Crash
Bang
Crash

I fired at 4 bottles of wine that my dad had,i exhaled.I was currently staying at home and watching our dog,while dad was currently getting his car back.dad taught me more Russian,he also taught me Italian,Spanish,sign language,and even German.my combat skills improve each day,and I'll be ready if anything incase something bad happens again.i suddenly heard the garage door open,I tensed up.

even if it was dad,I still needed to be alert.dog ran to the front door,as I followed him the front door opened to reveal dad."Hey boy."he said to dog,I widened my eyes when I saw how hurt he was."dad!"i rushed towards him,"you're really hurt!"i said as I ran to him.I put his arm under mine and helped him walk to the couch,I sat him down on the couch and rushed to the first aid kit.

I made my way back to the living room and began to stitch dad's wounds,he saw the broken wine bottles on the floor and the gun on the coffee table."you were training?"he asked as I patched him up,I nodded."i also fed dog."i said,he smiled."that's my girl."he said as I finished patching him up,"can I go see the car?"I asked.he nodded,I got up and walked to the garage."dad what the heck you love this car!"i exclaimed as I saw the car,it was completely totaled!

"don't worry I'll call Aurelio,he'll pick it up and fix it."he said,memories came flooding into my brain.i remember driving to the beach with mom and dad in this car,I remember the time they took me to the carnival in this car.The next day,me and dad were outside playing with dog,we then heard an engine rumble.dad looked up and saw a truck,we walked towards it and saw Aurelio step out of the truck."nice peaceful place you got here."Aurelio compliments the house as he walks towards us,"Hey Aurelio."dad greets Aurelio as they shake hands.

Aurelio then hugged me,"good to see you safe kid,"he said."did you get taller?"he asked me,"only a little bit."i replied.Dad led Aurelio to his Mustang,I petted dog as they talked.Aurelio then tows the car with his truck and drives off with it,after that we went inside.later that night I was sitting on the couch petting dog's head when I suddenly heard the basement door open,I slowly got up.

I walked down the stairs of the basement and saw dad covering up something with broken pieces of concrete.as he grabbed a bucket he saw me standing on the stairs,"dad,what are you doing?"I asked."Burying the past."he simply said,he then walked past me.i walked towards the broken pieces of concrete,he had coins and guns in boxes,his suit was in a bag.after making concrete dad spreads it over the case,"dad,are you sure?"I asked.

i put my hand on his shoulder,he stood up and looked at me."I want us to live a normal life."he said,he could tell i was feeling uneasy.he was about to say something when the doorbell rang,"Are you expecting someone?"i asked him.he shook his head no,we both walked up the stairs and to the front door.