Chapter 25

Thalia's pov
We made it to this open and crowded area with a fountain in the middle of it.Dad I looked around as we continued to walk,when the water died down we saw Cassian on the other side.I widened my eyes,"stay calm."dad said.I watched him pull out his gun and starts to fire just as the water in the fountain started to rise up,people around us began to scream as dad fired a couple more shots.Dad picked me up and we ran down the stairs,we tried to walk among the people discreetly.but that didn't really work:I looked up and to my left,only to widen my eyes when I saw Cassian on the upper balcony."dad."I whispered,he looked at the direction I was looking at,he gently put me down and pulls out his silencer gun.he fires at Cassian,but he was able to dodge the bullets,he pulled out his gun and fired at us.

They kept missing at each other until dad and I made it down the stairs and towards the subway train which started to leave.two more assassins began to come at us but I shot one guy a couple of times while Dad shot the other one before they began to fight hand to hand,he knocked him down to the ground and I immediately stabbed the guy in the chest.i look around across the aisles and see Cassian coming."dad."i whispered,he looks up to see him as well.I held onto his arm just as another train comes up.the doors open and dad leads me inside the train just as Cassian boards it as well,I could see him on the other side.